WTB intercooler kit.

sc-r

Any one selling intercooler kit with pipes for the SC, and any one selling a MPx 800 ill buy it.

Victor at spinning wheels sc is working on putting together an fmic kit. please look up there website and send them an email.

Victor at spinning wheels sc is working on putting together an fmic kit. please look up there website and send them an email.

Yeah i looked up Spinning-Wheels site and no luck on the FMIC kit. But i will email them see if i have better luck and thank you , and you have a beautiful SC Dave.

Yeah i looked up Spinning-Wheels site and no luck on the FMIC kit. But i will email them see if i have better luck and thank you , and you have a beautiful SC Dave.
Thankyou I know Victor is working on a kit and i think Jacob royer has an mpx for sale.

Thankyou I know Victor is working on a kit and i think Jacob royer has an mpx for sale.

Been looking for this Jacob royer i cant find em in here. Can't you paste his page link pls so i can contact him. Thank you

Been looking for this Jacob royer i cant find em in here. Can't you paste his page link pls so i can contact him. Thank you

I put his name in the search bar and his name came up several times. he also has an active thread called 2017 upgrades I think.

Well i had no luck with Jacob, i end up just getting the MPx of magnumpowers site, it was good day i even got a free lightning 90mm MAF with pig tail from him. I also tried to contact victor from Spinningwheel there phone number is not working
email then twice and no luck wonder what going on. Well thank you Dave any ways, is the Double intercooler worth buying or should i just get a FMIC?

The new number is 352 209 4349 this is our new no. The same no. Is on the banner on the web site Please take time for the banner to complete and they will find the order no.

The new number is 352 209 4349 this is our new no. The same no. Is on the banner on the web site Please take time for the banner to complete and they will find the order no.

Yeah got a hold of victor and hes is soon to be done with the kit. Thank you dave for the number, i really appreciate it.

Did victor happen to mention a price point of this kit??

He said to give until next week he will give me more info on the kit and price. So far i know its double intercooler with 8" fan and shroud mounted with custom piping for the kit.

Well glad you got ahold of him. I ant seem to. Multiple emails. Multiples calls and messages to both phone numbers. Definitely makes it hard to buy stuff from him.

Anyone get an update on this kit. I can’t get any reply from any of the phone numbers or the email. Seems as though they are no longer in business.

I have a used MPFMIC kit for $750 shipped if you are interested. It includes the IC, brackets, fan, and all tubes/connectors.

I have a used MPFMIC kit for $750 shipped if you are interested. It includes the IC, brackets, fan, and all tubes/connectors.

I just bought and inter-cooler and pipes kit of some one couple week ago in here Dave sorry for late response, but i just check my post. Thank you any ways for reply.

Back