OEM parts sources

guardrail22

I have my eyes on a SC for cruise ins and such.

It needs

OEM wheels, it currently has aftermarket wheels
OEM radio head unit. Currently has aftermarket. Can't tell from pictures whether its standard sound or JBL - awaiting Marti report

Might upgrade to EAC - anyone know if the standard AC control and electronic version interchange? Have ordered OEM service manuals as well

I have my eyes on a SC for cruise ins and such.

It needs

OEM wheels, it currently has aftermarket wheels
OEM radio head unit. Currently has aftermarket. Can't tell from pictures whether its standard sound or JBL - awaiting Marti report

Might upgrade to EAC - anyone know if the standard AC control and electronic version interchange? Have ordered OEM service manuals as well
Unfortunately, I think you will be hard-pressed to find any N.O.S. suppliers for either of those items. You can probably find OEM wheel on E-bay or here in the Parts Wanted section. I'm sure you can find a factory radio here also. There is also information on a person that repairs the OEM radios. I've used him to repair the OEM radio in my Anniversary SC.

Welcome to the Forum!

As stated all of those parts can be found. Not sure on the Digital climate control. Hope you find a SC to bring home. What year are you looking at?
Creighton

Last edited:
Legit Ford Service Manuals will certainly give you an idea about the EAC - best thing you could buy to begin with are the "real" factory manuals.

The deal is done.

95 with <70k original miles. Marti report indicates all the options except the cellphone kit. Car looks like a miniature Lincoln MK VIII.

Should be on a truck this week and here next week. Unloading at Ford dealer in South Boston VA since we do not have one here.

Hoping the aftermerket wheels are 16x7 so I can use the brand new Goodyear Eagles on the car.

Service manual and schematics arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
Have had the car since 9/4 and hit two cruise ins. Radio back to OEM and working on locating wheels. The Coddington Shadows are nice but a pain to keep up. And they sell for $700 each and these are family new.

Back