Bolts for windshield wiper assembly

Rodeo Joe

SCCoA Member
Looking for rust free bolts for the windshield wiper assembly under the front cowl. A few of the ones on mine have seen better days, lucky I got them out!

Joe

tell me which ones..

I just stripped out a car that was rust free so maybe I have them... but I got to know which ones....give me a pic to work from please and lets see what I can find....Rich

Thanks Rich, I'll take some pictures later and post them up. Are you looking for pictures of the bolts themselves or where they bolt to the assembly?

Joe

Here you go Rich, hope it helps. It bolts down in 7 spots.

First pic it bolts in 2 spots, second pic it bolts in 3 spots, third pic in 2 spots. Last pic is the bolts themselves.

Joe

Attachments

• Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 035 (1024x768).jpg
    Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 035 (1024x768).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 036 (1024x768).jpg
    Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 036 (1024x768).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 78
  • Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 037 (1024x768).jpg
    Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 037 (1024x768).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 038 (1024x768).jpg
    Engine Bay Cleanup, Part 2 038 (1024x768).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 75
where did the sheet melal bolt go?

Here you go Rich, hope it helps. It bolts down in 7 spots.

First pic it bolts in 2 spots, second pic it bolts in 3 spots, third pic in 2 spots. Last pic is the bolts themselves.

Joe

I got plenty of the other bolts, but where did the sheet metal bolt come from??

That was one of the bolts that come out. If you look at the second picture, on the bottom right hole, I believe it went there because there's a brace that comes off the firewall that attaches to the plate under the wiper motor.

Joe

p.m. me please..

That was one of the bolts that come out. If you look at the second picture, on the bottom right hole, I believe it went there because there's a brace that comes off the firewall that attaches to the plate under the wiper motor.

Joe

send me your address and I will get them off to you... you pay the shipping, bolts are free....Rich.. unless you are going to the shoot out, then it is beer for me...lol....Rich

They worked where I need a couple of the shorter ones and the sheet metal screw. They all weren't the same length. But I need 5 of the longer ones, they're exactly an inch and a half long.

Joe

Last edited:
Back