Pallet of 92 SC and related parts

MacManDan

Cluster, headlights and tail lights, transmission with bad 2nd gear synchro, radio, info center, intercooler and piping, manifolds etc.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/xTufU"><a href="//imgur.com/xTufU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Everything pictured, picked up in Syracuse NY, $200.

Is your private messaging turned on?

Would you be interested in selling your Thermostat Housing separately if it is in good shape and relatively flat on the mounting surface?

The best way to contact me is via phone. Can you call me at 513-697-6501 to discuss?

Is your private messaging turned on?

Would you be interested in selling your Thermostat Housing separately if it is in good shape and relatively flat on the mounting surface?

The best way to contact me is via phone. Can you call me at 513-697-6501 to discuss?

I'm in the middle of a major shop move. I won't have time to sort through any of this stuff for awhile. If I don't sell the lot I'll get more detailed pictures of everything available once I'm moved.

Fluid level monitor

Do you still have the oil change/fluid level monitor? If so what condition is it in? Do you know if it works and how much for it?

Free for local pickup

I'm at the point where I don't have room for this stuff but would hate to scrap it if there's someone that would have a use for it.

If you can arrange local pickup of the entire pallet, you can have it for free.

Item is in Syracuse NY and I have a forklift to load it.

Back