License Plate Frame

91BlackSC

Years ago, when I had my other two SC's, I had a license plate frame for each of them, that said "Thunderbird SC" on it, on the bottom portion of the frame. It was in the same font as how it is written on the rear bumper valance.

I want to say I got it from Supercoupe Performance at that time. I looked at the site and did not see anything.

Would any of you know where I could possibly get one? Thanks in advance for your time.

Pierre

Years ago, when I had my other two SC's, I had a license plate frame for each of them, that said "Thunderbird SC" on it, on the bottom portion of the frame. It was in the same font as how it is written on the rear bumper valance.

I want to say I got it from Supercoupe Performance at that time. I looked at the site and did not see anything.

Would any of you know where I could possibly get one? Thanks in advance for your time.

Pierre

I have one that I'll probably never use. It's used and missing a couple of the rubbery letter inserts though...

No - I don't have any.

It's in storage, so I'd have to dig it out.

It may be in good enough condition for your taste (after re-filling the missing letters), but it's definitely not "like new"

I'm interested. We can talk more when you have some time, through this thread, PM, email or phone. Does not matter how to me.

Thank you

Pierre

Back