2017 Shootout parts wanted/for sale thread

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
Mods, feel free to move this thread to the classifieds forum if you think that's where it belongs. But I thought it would be handy to have a thread where people can add all the things they want to buy/sell at the Shootout so we can all save on some shipping costs.

Others, please feel free to add your parts wanted/for sale as well.

Everything below is for sale at the Shootout, but I may not bring parts that no one seems interested in.

If the pictures don't work, go here: http://s241.photobucket.com/user/featheredmafia/library/MN12%20parts?sort=3&page=1

QA1 coilovers (used): Sold.

Lincoln rear LCAs: $100 (per set). Torx bolts included. I have two sets.

DSC_3546_zpst0ixg6n0.jpg~original

SHO 150 mph speedo: $75. Good upgrade for anyone with a 97 Bird/Cougar.

DSC_2962_zps50nexrzj.jpg~original

Four sets of 93?-97 cowl trim: $50/pair or best offer. Three of the driver side pieces have a hairline crack at the windshield squirter. The other has a small crack that will be entirely concealed by the passenger side piece. No problems at all with the passenger side pieces.

DSC_3539_zpsiwgpjz1g.jpg~original

DSC_3540_zpsxpon2uxo.jpg~original

DSC_3541_zpsjkugnzsp.jpg~original

DSC_3542_zpsea44u6dm.jpg~original

DSC_3543_zpsbewqwwcg.jpg~original

Gray cloth/leather SC front seats. Make offer. Pretty good condition. More pics here: http://s241.photobucket.com/user/featheredmafia/library/MN12%20parts?sort=3&page=1

DSC_3553_zpsrmbd7jcm.jpg~original

95 Mocha cloth rear seat: Make offer. Very good condition.

DSC_3547_zpsbd6axqla.jpg~original

DSC_3548_zpsa0arb1vh.jpg~original

One driver side taillight and two driver side trunk reflectors: Make offer

DSC_3523_zps2bniyznx.jpg~original

94-97 third brake light: Make offer

DSC_3525_zpsiykzl3pm.jpg~original

97 Cupholder console & air tube: $20. Not great shape, but okay.

DSC_3531_zpso5xcbxg4.jpg~original

RichardM intake tube for 94-95 4.6: $25. You've been around MN12s a while if you remember these. Replaces the violin case factory air tube.

DSC_3544_zpsc54zczrm.jpg~original

70mm TB for 94-95 4.6: $25

DSC_3535_zps6u5eupk3.jpg~original

4.6 underdrive water pump pulley: $15

DSC_3533_zps29nnx3dc.jpg~original

Mystery SC pulleys: Make offer. The middle one is an underdrive water pump pulley. Not sure on the others.

DSC_3534_zpse1e4de2i.jpg~original

Dual CD player: Make offer. No idea on specs, but I'll include the wiring that made it plug & play with the 97 LX I removed it from.

DSC_3517_zpsqsfzcucd.jpg~original

Cougar Special Edition badge: $5

DSC_3522_zps5tfxo7kl.jpg~original

I also have this 97 4.6 parts car, so if it has something you want, let me know.

DSC_3377_zpsxplnzx8e.jpg~original

Last edited:
Will, what did you run on the rear with the QA1's up front? Very interested in these since I can't locate Koni's...

Will, what did you run on the rear with the QA1's up front? Very interested in these since I can't locate Koni's...

The QA1s are already sold pending funds. Sorry.

That said, I just ran Konis and Vogtlands in back on my LX. The QA1s were never on my SC.

Complete 95 SC A/C & Heater Box

I have a complete Heater/A/C Box from a 95 SC complete with heater core, A/C Evaporator, blower motor, and blend door. All items work with no leaks in either heater core or evaporator.

If someone if interested I will bring it to the shootout.

How does $50 sound. let me know if interested.

Smitty

If no one at the shootout wants a set of those aluminum control arms and your willing to ship I'm interested!
Thanks!

If no one at the shootout wants a set of those aluminum control arms and your willing to ship I'm interested!
Thanks!

I'll let you know after the Shootout, but I'd have to add the price of shipping. Is there anyone from your area going to the Shootout who could pick them up for you?

I have factory aluminum SC Spare wheels with radial tires installed for Skinneys. Let me know if I should bring them.

Chris Homan

Guys, I have a pair of brand new rear only Vogtland 3/4" drop springs along with some new OEM 99-01 Mustang Cobra rear shocks (Tokico premium). Would be great for someone who has a bunch of stereo or whatever in the trunk and is squishing the regular drop springs. I can send these along with Alan Stewart if anyone is interested. $100 takes the works, send me a p.m. if you want them.

thanks,
Ed

Mods, feel free to move this thread to the classifieds forum if you think that's where it belongs. But I thought it would be handy to have a thread where people can add all the things they want to buy/sell at the Shootout so we can all save on some shipping costs.

Others, please feel free to add your parts wanted/for sale as well.

Everything below is for sale at the Shootout, but I may not bring parts that no one seems interested in.

I also have this 97 4.6 parts car, so if it has something you want, let me know.

Hi Will. Do the lower door plastic trim kick plate on the 97 fit a 95 do you know? It looks like it has gray interior and that's the color I need. I tried to get a part number but couldn't find one. I need the passenger side, mine is missing the clips that hold it down and help cover the carpeting. Do they consider that a kick panel maybe?

Ira

Hi Will. Do the lower door plastic trim kick plate on the 97 fit a 95 do you know? It looks like it has gray interior and that's the color I need. I tried to get a part number but couldn't find one. I need the passenger side, mine is missing the clips that hold it down and help cover the carpeting. Do they consider that a kick panel maybe?

Ira

Ira, I suspect the part would fit, but unfortunately my parts car has a tan interior, not gray. Sorry.

Looks like I'll be bringing a rebuilt 3.73 rear pumpkin and a 2600 stall converter to the Shootout if anyone is interested?
575.00 for both

I'm bringing a couple of small things to sell:

AutoMeter Sport Comp #3376 electronic boost / vacuum gauge with peak hold and overboost warning - $125

Three gauge panel (no gauges) with mounting hardware - $25

I also have a pair of 16" SC aluminum spare wheels with drag skinnies on them in really good shape. Will only bring if I have a confirmed sale! - $250

I also have a pair of 16" SC aluminum spare wheels with drag skinnies on them in really good shape. Will only bring if I have a confirmed sale! - $250

Good deal here for anyone looking to drop a tenth or two! :D

Mike - I think you probably have Mark VIII aluminum spares, being 16". The aluminum Thunderbird spares were all 15" to my knowledge.

Back