1990 anniversary package

marinetcsc

Looking for 1990 anniversary package items. Would like to buy floor mats, key chain, ink pen, and car cover.

35TH items

I have watch, car cover w/ bag, hard cover book "Wings Of Prey" that was mailed directly from the publisher,
2 dealer press kits- (1 Canadian & 1 U.S.), a 48 x 26 (aprox) poster that is listed in press kit for $35.00 dealer cost, a Wings Of Prey sticker 12" x 4" & letter from Ford of Canada congradulating the new owner & advising of mailing of the book.

I'm a hour & 1/2 east of Toronto Canada though.

I have watch, car cover w/ bag, hard cover book "Wings Of Prey" that was mailed directly from the publisher,
2 dealer press kits- (1 Canadian & 1 U.S.), a 48 x 26 (aprox) poster that is listed in press kit for $35.00 dealer cost, a Wings Of Prey sticker 12" x 4" & letter from Ford of Canada congradulating the new owner & advising of mailing of the book.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the book, poster & bumper sticker is called "Birds of prey" lol.

Having just recently acquired a U.S. dealer press kit, I'm curious what the difference is on the Canadian version. I assume specs are in metric, but is there anything else?

Canadian press kit.

I will check tonight, but I think the only differences I noticed American vs Canadian was the pricing on the
Accessary/promotional order form & the black & white photo's that were supplied for newspaper or add copys
show manual seat belts for Canada vs auto for American.

Back