Shootout Hotel Block

SCrazy

SCCoA Member
The shootout hotel block is set to expire this weekend.

The hotel is very busy Shootout weekend so they will not extend the group rate if you try to register late.

If anyone has to back out of there room let me know. Looks like I may be too late to get a room

Chris Homan

As of this AM they do have a very limited number of rooms left.

If they tell you no, tell them that Kate Bane told us this morning that there were rooms available.

You may not be able to get the group rate but you should be able to get into the hotel.

As of this AM they do have a very limited number of rooms left.

If they tell you no, tell them that Kate Bane told us this morning that there were rooms available.

You may not be able to get the group rate but you should be able to get into the hotel.

Ok, I'll try to call in the morning. Just called and they said they are full

Looks like we are out of luck for getting a hotel at the shootout location or anywhere close due to a horse event that weekend. I waited until the last minute, but it kind of takes away from the event since everything to do with the event is at the hotel. May just cancel the trip this year.

Chris Homan

Looks like we are out of luck for getting a hotel at the shootout location or anywhere close due to a horse event that weekend. I waited until the last minute, but it kind of takes away from the event since everything to do with the event is at the hotel. May just cancel the trip this year.

Chris Homan

Don't do that Chris!

I wonder if any have reserved early and are not planning on going....but still have the room reserved? :confused:

We have checked every day for the last few days with no luck. We may come hang out on Saturday, Eat lunch with the group, then cruise out Saturday evening.

We have checked every day for the last few days with no luck. We may come hang out on Saturday, Eat lunch with the group, then cruise out Saturday evening.

I'm sure Kurt Sunday has a room and bed you can use. I'm sure he will be passed out in the tent spooning a cooler every night.

Back