performance parts for sale

Hi Drew, do you still have the rad? What are the details on it, are the dimensions the same or? Stiĺl have the chip? Thanks Tom.

90 sc

The time has come for me to sell these parts to someone who will use and enjoy them. Been accumulating them for a while with hopes of turning my SC into something really cool. Anyway I am moving on from that dream so here is what I have.
Thanks for looking.

New KW double intercooler with shroud and perma cool fan. 250$ sold

85mm MP throttle body. 250$ sold

80mm MAF. 150$ sold

3.5" cold air intake and cone filter. 150$ sold

Custom aluminum rad, currently has a block off plate over the intercooler opening. It can easily be removed with the plastic snaps. Rad has a few ding but in good order and would clean up nicely. 200$

New billet catch can I bought from the group by. Never used it, blue anodized aluminum with the tube and mounting hardware. 100$

60lb fuel injectors. 100$ sold

two aluminum spares. 50$ sold

aluminum under drive pulley set. pulley's are polished with the exception of the JS pulley. 150$ sold

SCT 3 position chip.100$

I will also have a completely rebuilt by PSE KB2.2L twin screw blower that I will post up with some pics. Let me know if you would be interested in that. Or if you want it all I would be willing to package it with the blower. I would also be interested in a trade for the KB and maybe a MPX and cash. Sold

While I am at it, I would also sell the whole car. There are some pics on here of it. White 90sc 70,000 original km's car is totally mint and rust free. Only mods are Eibach springs and full Focal audio system. Car still has the original dealer installed mobile phone. Open to offers on the car.

Drew

email me about the car, got a drive line sitting in the garage brenon789@aol.com

Back