94 5spd, 94 5spd & 93 5spd

scnut80

Hello all,

I have decided to sell some of my cars that are taking up space to make room in my budget and garage to get my silver car running. I have a bunch of performance and stock parts listed in the parts for sale section as well, so if you are looking for just about anything for an SC check it out and let me know, I can get you pictures and prices on anything:

Red 94 5spd-135k miles, Cobra rear with 3.27's, lowered on Eibachs with Illumina II up front, and Koni adjustables in rear. Motor is a stock rebuild with an 89 cam. Blower is a stock late model. Grey leather interior is in immaculate shape, and car is rust free underneath. Everything works in the car including AC, trans shifts good in all gears, needs strut rod bushings and has an ABS light, clear coat peeling but roof was repainted at some point. $2000

Teal 94 5spd-130k miles Stock motor, Magnusson ported late model blower with MP inlet plenum and MP front mount IC (Had some interest in the blower and IC so will separate for the right price but will try to sell car as whole first). Car has silver racing stripes and is rust free underneath with great paint (there are a few dings and scratches), interior is in ok shape, windshield has a few cracks and could use a clutch in the near future (still grabs but lets up really high). Car has an airbag light that I have not figured the problem out yet. Black 18" dual 5 spoke wheels on Continental extreme contact tires (tires are close to worn but still have some life left). $2800

Black 93 5spd-150k miles Black leather interior in great shape, seats not ripped but are shrinking, dashboard is intact and shines nicely, stock motor replacement with ~100k on it, trans shifts great, 97 Xenon lip on front SC embossed bumper in good shape. The car runs and drives great but is really better as a parts car as the rockers are gone and will not pass inspection anymore. Magnaflow mid mount resonator is the end of the exhaust (back half and a section in the front rusted out). Stock 94 wheels with tires that have a lot of tread but are pretty dry rotted and out of balance. The rear brake lines rusted out so those are capped off as I was planning on parting it but don't have the time or resources right now, but the car still stops and I drove it like that for a few months before the exhaust rusted out. $2000

I would like to see these go to a good home or another enthusiast.

Pm me if you are interested in anything and I can get you any pictures you want. Located in southeastern PA near Quakertown.

Last edited:
Hi all,

A couple people have asked me for pictures but the pictures my phone takes are quite large, so please send me your email address and I can send pictures easily from my phone.

Thank you,
John

Looking to purchase

Hello,
I am looking to purchase a 5spd for my husband for Christmas. He used to own a 92 sc then an 95lx. It is his dream car to have back again. can you send me pictures to nicholveit22@gmail.com by chance and the prices you are asking?

Pictures sent. Asking price for teal is $2800, red one is $2000. Conditions vary based on which one. I didn't send any pictures of the black one BC I assume you are looking for one that he can drive. The black one looks great and has a good black interior, but the rockers are rotted and won't pass inspection, but let me know if you want to see them anyway.

Hi, I'm curious as to what your price is for the 3rd thunderbird? (The 93 with 150k that needs work) I'm looking for a parts car. Thanks for your time.

I am asking $2000 for the car. It has a motor with 100k, a good early trans, Mach 1 hood, B&M shifter, 97 Xenon lip over SC embossed bumper. The interior is in great shape, no cracks in dash or front seats, however the leather is shrinking. The top of the rears has a split at the seams, but was covered with a piece of leather over and doesn't look bad at all.

Pictures Please

Hi,

These sound like pretty good cars. Can you send me pictures of the red and teal cars to koensig at gmail.com

Thanks,

Scott

I will buy one

Hello all,

I have decided to sell some of my cars that are taking up space to make room in my budget and garage to get my silver car running. I have a bunch of performance and stock parts listed in the parts for sale section as well, so if you are looking for just about anything for an SC check it out and let me know, I can get you pictures and prices on anything:

Red 94 5spd-135k miles, Cobra rear with 3.27's, lowered on Eibachs with Illumina II up front, and Koni adjustables in rear. Motor is a stock rebuild with an 89 cam. Blower is a stock late model. Grey leather interior is in immaculate shape, and car is rust free underneath. Everything works in the car including AC, trans shifts good in all gears, needs strut rod bushings and has an ABS light, clear coat peeling but roof was repainted at some point. $2000

Teal 94 5spd-130k miles Stock motor, Magnusson ported late model blower with MP inlet plenum and MP front mount IC (Had some interest in the blower and IC so will separate for the right price but will try to sell car as whole first). Car has silver racing stripes and is rust free underneath with great paint (there are a few dings and scratches), interior is in ok shape, windshield has a few cracks and could use a clutch in the near future (still grabs but lets up really high). Car has an airbag light that I have not figured the problem out yet. Black 18" dual 5 spoke wheels on Continental extreme contact tires (tires are close to worn but still have some life left). $2800

Black 93 5spd-150k miles Black leather interior in great shape, seats not ripped but are shrinking, dashboard is intact and shines nicely, stock motor replacement with ~100k on it, trans shifts great, 97 Xenon lip on front SC embossed bumper in good shape. The car runs and drives great but is really better as a parts car as the rockers are gone and will not pass inspection anymore. Magnaflow mid mount resonator is the end of the exhaust (back half and a section in the front rusted out). Stock 94 wheels with tires that have a lot of tread but are pretty dry rotted and out of balance. The rear brake lines rusted out so those are capped off as I was

Not sure how to pm email me seanuu@icloud.com I am looking for a 5 speed new to site

Update!!

Unfortunately I need to remove the red car for sale, I hit a deer and at this point it's not worth selling for what I would get so I am going to fix all the issues with it before deciding what to do with it.

Back