Front strut brace test.

CougarXR/7

Well.........I need someone in the Chicago south west suburbs to stop bye so I can test fit a new front strut brace idea. I will tack weld this one and fit to test hood clearance on a stock steel hood. I have a fiber concepts glass hood so it gives me some extra room for a brace I built years ago. Anyone interested?

Front brace

I have one roughed to about what I want.....care to test it or let me check it with a stock hood?

Front brace

Ok.....will get more materials Friday and weld up a STRAIGHT front strut brace and test it on my car and anyone in the area interested as well. When I get the best results....I'll begin building them.

Front brace

Hi Rich.............will weld one up Saturday..........have a buyer coming bye sunday for other parts/braces..will give him this one and can build a second for you to test.

Front brace

Ok....built two this morning........willing to test one? Send me an address or be in the area to pick one up. This is a different design than the first one I built for my car/Track Days as I have a fiberglass hood.

Front brace

Ok.......I have one more front brace here right now............anyone in the immediate Chicagoland area interested in testing it on a stock SC?

Back