Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: 1989 SC for sale from Original Owner

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172
    Thanks for the comments.
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172

    Bump for the Holidays

    Anyone interested in a Santa Red hot Sled???

    A gift for the guy or gal who has everything. Offers accepted.

    Merry Christmas!
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Text me please 214.457.0875

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by FIcannon View Post
    Text me please 214.457.0875
    Text sent.
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172
    Text send second time - no answer?
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3

    Has SC been sold yet?

    Good afternoon...Is the SC still available?...is the price still negotiable?...interested to know what parts list is...what has been invested...thank you.



    Quote Originally Posted by nliberto@powder View Post
    Seriously thinking about selling my 89 SC. I show a 55 Bel Air 2 door HT now and this SC has been sitting for the last 2 years. I took it out this weekend to clean, detail, and replace the battery and realized that someone should really use this as "Death by Storage" is a fate that is too difficult to contemplate! Right now everything works, including converted AC, sunroof, power seats, etc.

    SSCOA Garage is - http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p..._view&id=27965 .

    Car has 66K miles and I have all the parts to return this car to factory original! All documentation goes with the car including owners manual, original window sticker, sales brochures, factory service manuals, emissions manual, and wiring diagrams. The car is fully optioned and was the showroom car at the dealer when I bought it in 1989 (1 owner and 1 driver).

    Car is rust free and was always garaged. This was my daily drive until 2003 and stored since. It has been a trophy winning show car since 2009 and is located in Connecticut and is ready to drive anywhere, but you will need a small truck for the parts.

    Contact me if you are interested.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by DKM840 View Post
    Good afternoon...Is the SC still available?...is the price still negotiable?...interested to know what parts list is...what has been invested...thank you.
    Yes it is still available. Go to my garage link below to see the list of upgrades. Upgrade investment is $15,000, in parts alone.

    My Garage

    Let me know your offer.
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denver Area
    Posts
    797
    Holy cow - I did a dollar comparison from 1989 to today based on the sticker. This would basically be a $48,000 car today. Gives a little perspective as to how "with it" they were at the time (and for many still are).

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172
    Interesting.
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Greensboro NC
    Posts
    19

    Well here is the deal.

    Nice car but whats the price. I dont price other peoples stuff!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172

    Price for 89 Bird

    I had it in the beginning of this thread.

    Interested?
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by gbautotech View Post
    Nice car but whats the price. I dont price other peoples stuff!
    $12,000.00 OBO with all the parts, documentation, goodies, etc. Offers are welcomed.

    Interested?
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172

    Getting more motivated to sell

    Well we just bought our next house in Florida and can only move 3 cars into the garage. This SC is the one that won't go, so time to make an offer.

    As an aside, if someone is interested in the original parts removed from this original vehicle during the modifications, let me know. We may be able to make a deal, as the next buyer may not want them. Which parts? Go the the My Garage (seen in a previous post) and look over the list of mods. I still have all the original parts removed and unmolested.
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas
    Posts
    16

    Still available?

    Quote Originally Posted by nliberto@powder View Post
    Well we just bought our next house in Florida and can only move 3 cars into the garage. This SC is the one that won't go, so time to make an offer.

    As an aside, if someone is interested in the original parts removed from this original vehicle during the modifications, let me know. We may be able to make a deal, as the next buyer may not want them. Which parts? Go the the My Garage (seen in a previous post) and look over the list of mods. I still have all the original parts removed and unmolested.

    Very nice car, sir. Assuming it's still for sale, what part of Connecticut are you in? I have a brother in New Haven... Trouble is, I'd like all the original parts, too and Vegas is 2600 miles away. It'd cost me $1300 in fuel to drag a trailer up to you and bring it home. Any ideas?

    Cheers,

    Vance

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    172

    Yes the car & parts are still available

    Quote Originally Posted by homiejmack View Post
    Very nice car, sir. Assuming it's still for sale, what part of Connecticut are you in? I have a brother in New Haven... Trouble is, I'd like all the original parts, too and Vegas is 2600 miles away. It'd cost me $1300 in fuel to drag a trailer up to you and bring it home. Any ideas?

    Cheers,

    Vance
    I'm in Bridgeport, about 15 miles from New Haven. The original parts are still in my possession, but who know for how long. I intend to ship my cars to Florida in enclosed trailers (i.e. Intercity, Passport, Reliable, etc.). You should look into this as opposed to trailering the car yourself. The open car haulers are even less expensive, but don't offer the same protection for the vehicle. These car transporters are a very reliable and competitive method to move cars across country. For instance, the cost of moving a car to south Florida from Connecticut is $1300.00 in the enclosed tractor trailer.
    Last edited by nliberto@powder; 04-24-2018 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Nick the Powder Coating Guy

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 04:08 PM
  2. 1989 SC For sale
    By Gregssc in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 02:40 PM
  3. 1989 SC for sale *reduced*
    By quicksilver77 in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:52 PM
  4. 1989 SC for sale *PICS ADDED*
    By quicksilver77 in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 01:26 PM
  5. 1989 SC for sale! *cheap*
    By quicksilver77 in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •