1989 SC for sale from Original Owner

Filter Shield

I looked there, but he does not have a filter shield on there. Do you have a brand name or any other suggestions as to where to find the filter shield?

1989 SC For Sale

A friendly bump to the top. Moving day to Florida is fast approaching, and I need to make a decision on how many cars go with me. This is a very fine example of the car we all love, well preserved and tastefully modified for handling and performance. However, if you prefer an all original car, no worries, I still have every original part to bolt back on. No cutting or welding ever done to this car with original paint! The pictures do not show all this car's beauty as it is much better in person.

Give a call or reply to the thread. Thanks.

Can you tell me what your air intake setup is. Where did you get the tubing, filter, air filter guard etc.

Thanks,

Jamie

Magnum Powers, no longer made but here's a pic of it.

Attachments

• Cold%20Air%20Divider%201.jpg
    Cold%20Air%20Divider%201.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 492
  • Cold%20Air%20Divider%202.jpg
    Cold%20Air%20Divider%202.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 484
Just read the list on this car in Nick's garage page. Someone who wants a really nice SC that's tastefully modded and runs real sweet would be silly not to make a deal on this one. One of the best examples to come on the market in years and compared to the price of a new Hyundai, a bargain!

Dave did the Tune for this car!

Dave:

Thanks for your kind comments on my car. Your tune has been a dream that combines great performance, drive-ability, and reliability! The perfect AFR has been admired by all who look at the gauge.

Free Shipping Credit on 1989 SC Car for Sale

Attention 1989 SC fans! I will provide a shipping credit of $1,500.00 to anyone who buys this car for the $12,000.00 asking price. The cost to ship the original parts is on the buyer, if they want them. This offer expires on August 20, 2018.

You may be asking why I would do this? Well, this is the cost to ship this car to my new Florida address and I figured I will be paying it anyways. This plus the fact all the potential buyers for this car have been from New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Georgia, etc. and one of the main stumbling points preventing the closing of the deal was the cost to transport the car to their destination. This offer eliminates that issue entirely.

The other stumbling point that has prevented purchasing this car has been problems getting the buyer's wife to accept the spending of the money. Sorry, I have nothing to offer anyone here. However, I always said that buying the wife jewelry always seems to smooth out any controversies like this. Tell her the $1,500.00 credit is for buying her a piece of jewelry and pay the shipping yourself! That can work.:D:D:D

This is a gorgeous SC. I always regretted selling my 89 and have casually looked for a nice one over the years. When is the car being shipped to Florida? I currently have a 2001 Mustang GT and 1989 SHO that I’m trying to unload, I may be interested in this car if I can move them quickly.

Thanks for finding that for me, I really wish I had access to one. If anybody knows of anyone that has one t give up let me know.

Jamie

Jamie,

I have one that the hole on the bottom was made a bit larger if you are interested let me know.

This car's location and color is what's keeping me away. Any color but red.

Tentative Move Date

My move date to Florida should be around end of September to early October 2018. The parts are going to the scrap yard before that, if there are no takers, as they are not going to Florida and I do not have space to store them in Florida.

Do you have a pic and can you let me know the condition of it. What are the pros and cons to having a bigger hole on the bottom.

Jamie,

I have one that the hole on the bottom was made a bit larger if you are interested let me know.

This car's location and color is what's keeping me away. Any color but red.

Those pics really remind me of why I still love these cars. :cool: Nothing else quite compares to this day.

Back