Warning Chime Module Location

Thats correct. If you simply unplug it, a lot of annoying sounds will cease. However, if you don't have the auto headlight module, you may end up regretting that decision some day. ;)

Thats correct. If you simply unplug it, a lot of annoying sounds will cease. However, if you don't have the auto headlight module, you may end up regretting that decision some day. ;)

I find it's most helpful with the auto lamps. I like to run the park lamps occasionally in the evening, then the lights automatically kick on when it gets dark. A couple of times I hopped out with the light knob pulled out, thinking they'll go off and the chime reminded me I left the knob in the park lamp position. Saved me from a dead battery.

I was hoping someone would say Whoop... there it is!

I hear you. Thank you for the warnings. You are right. I have been driving her for two weeks and the chime saved me a dead battery twice. I left the lights on and the chime did its job.

BUT
I am going to drive the damn thing into a tree if I have to listen to it bing at me constantly for another commute. I will just drive with the lights off from now on. Stealthy.

Fix is better than destroy. It is on my list. I want her to have all systems 100%. One thing at a time.

Back