All original 1994 Red SC 5-Speed for sale or trade, can deliver to Shootout!

sonrider657

The time has come to sell my beloved SC. I am the second owner and have had it for over 15 years. It is all original.

I have always kept it garaged and meticulously maintained (regular oil changes with Mobil-1, etc). The odometer broke at 120,753 a few years ago (so actual mileage is probably around 140k). Everything works on it except the automatic ride control (the front left shock valve is broken but the shock damps perfectly) so the Firm Ride light flashes. The engine is strong, clutch and brakes are good, it shifts great, tracks perfectly straight. AC blows cold. Heater blows hot. It has four Kelly Charger GT tires with lots of life left. Brand new Optima battery. Sunroof opens smoothly along with its interior cover. Keyless entry keyfobs & door touchpad work perfectly.

The interior is excellent. Dash is perfect. Headliner is perfect. Passenger and rear seats are excellent. Carpet is excellent. Factory floor mats are great. Driver seat has a tear in it.

I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country.

It needs a paint job as the clear coat is flaking. It also has rust on the right rear quarter panel and inside the driver door.

I am looking to get $3,200 for the car or to trade for a full size GMC, Chevy, Ford, or Dodge Ram truck or Jeep Wrangler (+/- cash as necessary). I have a clear title in my name.

The car is in Lexington, Kentucky.

Let me know if you have any questions.

SC_left_fender.JPG

Last edited:
Great looking car man. I really like the red interior. Good luck with sale.

I'm curious...does it have JBL premium sound?

Yes, it has the original Premium Sound (a $370 option per the original window sticker that I still have). I have replaced it with a JVC head unit with CD player & SD card and Rockford Fosgate speakers but I have the original head unit, amplifier, and speakers for anyone wanting to do an accurate restoration.

Original stereo.JPG

Attachments

• JVC stereo.JPG
    JVC stereo.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 2,238
Saw this car at the Shootout and it is really nice!!! The red on red is very rare I'm sure!!! First late model I seen like that so somebody that buys it is getting a really well kept rare bird for sure!

GLWS!!!

I am definitely interested

If you could send me an e-mail (jason.woods@me.com) with your contact info, I'll get in touch with you. I've been looking for a 90's SC for years (I had an 89 when I was 18 and have regretted selling it for the last 20 years) and this one just jumped out at me. I'm out in Paducah but I have lots of family in Lexington so wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!

Jason

I was brought to this club by this car! If it doesn't sell to the gentlemen in front of me, shoot me your contact info as I'm very interested. I'm a little south of Somerset so not that far off at all! Thank you!

Last edited:
I was brought to this club by this car! If it doesn't sell to the gentlemen in front of me, shoot me your contact info as I'm very interested. I'm a little south of Somerset so not that far off at all! Thank you!

Your direct messages are disabled. Post your email address and I'll send you my contact info.

Back