All original 1994 Red SC 5-Speed for sale or trade, can deliver to Shootout!

Go for a boneyard car. Should be lots to choose from in the PNW. There were quite a few Cougar/Tbirds in Oregon before I moved away. Also - if you are patient you'll find a clean no rust parts car on Craigs for $4-500 that you could rob from.

Parts update and Exhaust System Search

O.K., so I located the sub-frame stabilizer brackets. Now I'm in search of the rubber insulators (E9SZ-5D006-A) and shims (E9SZ-5D001-A).

Separately, does anyone know of a cat-back exhaust kit made for Super Coupes?

Go for a boneyard car. Should be lots to choose from in the PNW. There were quite a few Cougar/Tbirds in Oregon before I moved away. Also - if you are patient you'll find a clean no rust parts car on Craigs for $4-500 that you could rob from.

Sorry, I did not see this until after my most recent post. If I can't find the rubber, I guess I will see if I can find it on a used car, though that seems less than ideal.

Coming Soon

I have done the work to get the rot out and planned to list her here and on CL soon. I just couldn't stand to see her rot, nor could I sell her to someone in what I considered an unsafe driving condition—see earlier photos.

However, I was already short on time to begin with, and even shorter on dollars, so right now, I've done what I can. This was supposed to be a roller in great shape with everything, including A/C working when I got it, and only needed paint. It's turned into a lot more. No surprises there, except as to just how much I'm in for. So she's all patched up with new steel, the right amount of bondo to recreate the curves, and POR-15 to prevent this from happening again, at least for years to come. Note, I'm not an expert in the sense of making it super pretty, but this is much better than the holes I had in some spots.

Now things are to the point where I thought she was going to be when I got her, mainly in need of a paint job. I'm posting some pics here, but I've not had a chance to get her back on a lift to take more shots, so those will come soon, and then I'll list her, though I'm open to offers now.IMG_1499.jpegIMG_1514.jpegIMG_1516.jpegIMG_1519.jpegIMG_1553.jpeg

Back