2018 Epic Drive

Deadline approaching!!

ONLY 10 DAYS left to register. If you are coming get your registration sent. Online registration will cutoff at 11:59 EDT on 3/31/18. If you miss that deadline you can register at the event for $25.00. Shirts or stickers will not be available as the order for those will be placed on 4/2/18.

Thank you and if you're having trouble email us at info@the-epic-drive.com.

Cheers!!

Looks like a total of 1023 miles for the whole thing. I'm not sure if we will hangout for all of Sunday or try to head back north after the lunch stop yet.

Update

Hi Guys!!

Just and update for those attending and thinking of attending.

If you are coming you must have a fully PAID registration by no later than 3/31/18 at 11:59pm EDT. After that date/time registrations will go to $25 and will only be accepted on site. No opportunities for stickers or shirts will be provided beyond the cutoff date.

As of this moment we have the following #s
28 total cars with drivers
46 total attendees

For a first year event I believe we are doing quite well considering. If anyone is having issues registering for the event please email us at info@the-epic-drive.com.

Regards,
Chris

Okay, so I looked at the list of things to bring and I am at a loss to figure out what the FRS Radios (Family Radio Service) set to Channel 8 is? Is that simply a new name for a plain old CB Radio?

Ira I will have an extra FRS with me you can use if you need one.

Also I plan on diving my 94 SC but have a few things to fix that just came up on a major one $$$. If repairs do not happen then it will be the 2013 Mustang.

Ira I will have an extra FRS with me you can use if you need one.

Also I plan on diving my 94 SC but have a few things to fix that just came up on a major one $$$. If repairs do not happen then it will be the 2013 Mustang.

Thank you sir, but I went out and spent about $20 when I figured out what they were, so now I have my own set. At least, I think I do. I guess we'll find when the time comes. And my car is in the shop as well right now. Finally getting the interior cleaned up and thinking about fixing the radio... uhm, sound system. Right, I forgot, nobody has a radio anymore, you'all have sound systems :cool:

I also need to grab someone who can help me install a tune in the car. The one in there now isn't quite right for local around town driving.:rolleyes:

Participants,

Please email us, post, or in some way confirm if you’re picking up your registration packet on May3rd at Gondolier Pizza and Steakhouse. I need a head count to give them. I need the total number of persons in your group. If you’re not meeting us there please email us when you’re arriving and how you plan to acquire your packet.

Regards,
THE-EPIC-DRIVE

Looks like Micah and I are out. It would appear that the blue Aurora will need some repairs. A wheel bearing, axle shaft bearing or something is making a noise from the left front tire. None of that sounds cheap so it's probably best to spend the money and get the car fixed up.

David,

Can you bring my packet back with you when you return to STL. I'll pick it up whenever I see you again.

I had planned on registering on site, but I think whatever happened to my SC this weekend (starter, maybe flywheel too) may prevent my participation. I'll try to make a cameo in another car Thursday night at least.

I live about 25 miles south of Athens. If anyone needs a garage or tools or something, hit me up.

Back