2018 Epic Drive

Wzenheimer

The Official 2018 THE-EPIC-DRIVE Thread

2018 Dates: May 4, 2018 thru May 6, 2018

Please see the Official Website:

THE-EPIC-DRIVE

Update 1/12/18
Update update update!!!

Registration will be ope 2/1/18!! It will close online 3/31/2018. Be on the look out. More information to follow this week.

Update 2/1/18

Event Registration is open!!! Online registration will Close 3/31/2018. This is to facilitate ordering all the bits and pieces prior to the event.

Linky below:

THE-EPIC-DRIVE EVENT REGISTRATION LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo I'm 1st to view! But maybe not, the viewer seems to be broke. But I was first to reply.

Last edited:
2018 epic drive

2nd to reply. Maybe we can get this to 5000 pages.

3rd, and well let's get started with the first page of many. I am "All-In" for the entire route. Getting other buddies to join us by first joining the SCCoA. Got a feeling a few Solstices and Sky's may join us.

So that Kurt Sunday doesn't need to trailer his SC, he's going to drive one of mine, LOL.

Great time at Lexington this weekend despite a raining Sunday. BRAVO ZULU for the organizers of an outstanding annual meet.

Toujours Pret!

I'm in! Not sure yet what I'll be driving though.

Also I just posted this on TCCoA

Last edited:
got to try this

got to try this, now I just got to find out which car would be best to use for this... Do I go with air and cruise or do I go old school or new style power??? got to see....Rich

Will a competitive challenge cannonball style like check points etc or is
This caravan

No official checkpoints.....however to be in group photos just need to be at those locations. Also to get the go the distance you’ll need to hit them during the time window.

We DO NOT condone speeding, or illegal activities. :Du

It’s not about getting there speeding, but hitting certain checkpoints. But sounds like it’s more power tour caravan style. Everyone has a different style driving I don’t know if caravan is the goal.

Ricardo, if you're talking about a timed road rally: I've done one, and IMO nothing makes a drive less fun than staring at a stopwatch and trying to calculate how much your speedo is off so you can get to the checkpoint on time.

If we're starting in Chatt, I don't have much of an excuse for not going.

Ricardo, if you're talking about a timed road rally: I've done one, and IMO nothing makes a drive less fun than staring at a stopwatch and trying to calculate how much your speedo is off so you can get to the checkpoint on time.

If we're starting in Chatt, I don't have much of an excuse for not going.

Road rally scavenge hunt with maybe a track event one of the days for extra points. Parking lot auto cross or a 1/4 mile on street tires. Just throwing it out there.

Back