2018 Epic Drive

Noted a typo on the Waiver.

Epic is spelled Epci in most places.

So yea, I'm really looking forward to the EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, a common form of contracting arrangement within Offshore construction) Drive!

It's so Epic the "I" got ahead of the "C" !

Last edited:
Noted a typo on the Waiver.

Epic is spelled Epci in most places.

So yea, I'm really looking forward to the EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, a common form of contracting arrangement within Offshore construction) Drive!

It's so Epic the "I" got ahead of the "C" !

Thanks....fixed....

Registered.

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm going to miss the first leg though; I'll catch up with you guys on May 4.

Well, I might be out, I just got word that I'll have some overseas work that may run beyond the dates of this event. I may be back in time but I'm not optimistic.

You can keep my registration as a donation to the event. I still want my sticker and T-shirt though!

UPDATE!!

Just thought everyone would like to know the following registration stats....

Cars registered so far : 12
Persons attending so far : 23

I know most of you are last minute planners (as am I), but I strongly urge you to get registered. I will only order a specific # of shirts beyond the pre-registration count. If you are planning on showing up and registering on site its very likely you won't be able to get a shirt or sticker.

Thank you everyone who has pre-registred your support is immensely appreciated.

Last edited:
Registered I'm in, Thanks for computer help Chris!!

It will feel good to get away for a few days!

UPDATE UPDATE 3/1/18.

Just thought everyone would like to know the following registration stats....

Cars registered so far : 15
Persons attending so far : 25

I strongly urge you to get registered. I will only order a specific # of shirts beyond the pre-registration count. If you are planning on showing up and registering on site its very likely you won't be able to get a shirt or sticker.

Thank you everyone who has pre-registred your support is immensely appreciated.

I got this response from someone over at the TCCOA forums. I thought I would share it here since some of my responses may interest anyone joining us.

So I was looking over the site, and reading all the info and stuff on this and I must say. The amount of time, work, effort and planning put into this is remarkable. My wife and I are going to look at a 96 LX this evening, needs a little work but all minor, and if I can manage to get it road ready and mechanically reliable before the end of March. We may have to just register for this and take a couple days off from work!

Either way, this is totally awesome and would like to give kudos to those involved. Great job and thank you, sounds like this could be A LOT of fun!

Thanks for the comments and by all means come join us. With or without an MN12 everyone is welcome. We've nearly wrapped up everything minus a few bits and pieces. I will say this though about the event:

There will be an awarded Scavenger Hunt. (This should be quite interesting and hilarious.)
There may be an RC related car race in the parking lot one night.
There will probably be some aggressive go karting in Pigeon Forge.
There will be multiple David Neibert sightings.
Lots and lots of performance discussions.
Maybe a few root beers had .
A few prizes...some of which are very nice.

Thank you again for the uplifting comments. I wasn't sure if I/we were hitting the head on the nail or not. I just felt as if we needed something to get together and enjoy our cars.

Those coming on THE EPIC DRIVE. If you’re remotely interested in RC bring what you have. We’ll be having nitro drag and elec drag racing. $10 entry fee payouts for 1st/2nd. #theepicdrive #shenanigans #rcdragnight

UPDATE

CLASSES are NITRO & ELEC. Any sizes 1/12, 1/10, 1/8 etc

https://youtu.be/xKMH86pnt_g

Can we have a list of drivers and what car they are bringing?

Trying to find motivation to go, slave cylinder and differential vs time owns me.

Can we have a list of drivers and what car they are bringing?

Trying to find motivation to go, slave cylinder and differential vs time owns me.

If anyone who has signed up wants to post they are going and what they are bringing its up to them. It would be a violation of privacy for me to use their information without permission. I can say so far there's 19 total cars. I expect several more from people who have PROMISED they are attending.

I gots alot of work to do too. Wanna get a new rack in it and get it aligned so I don't chew up my new tires. Wanna get some cobra calipers on it too. I'll be bringing the red car.

If anyone who has signed up wants to post they are going and what they are bringing its up to them. It would be a violation of privacy for me to use their information without permission. I can say so far there's 19 total cars. I expect several more from people who have PROMISED they are attending.

I would agree if lawyers were in this club but I think we have done that with the shootout list no? Maybe user names not actual names? I guess if somebody has a hit on them that would be bad knowing the itenary. Any other drug dealers in the house? Kidding. I understand.

Maybe we get a list of ppl who post they are going and what car. And leave those with privacy problems off the grid.

Back