2018 Epic Drive

1995 Pearl White Super Coupe, hopefully with some fancy new interior pieces, complete with an over the hill driver and a hot looking blonde to make the interior look even better.

I preface this with the fact I have not registered yet, but I will be there in my 92. I just don't know yet if I'll be going solo or with all 5 of us.

No worries Ricardo I was wondering the same thing too. Who all has signed up , hmmmm I wonder?
I am bring my Chameleon 95 5 Spd SC for this trip, hopefully with some borrowed shoes and brakes from the other 95 SC in the family!

Also like Ira, I will be bringing a hot blonde seat cover for the passenger seat that makes the car look even better or me look worse, don't know which! LOL

If anyone remembers him, I am also dragging my great friend Jeff along who has been to several Shootouts with me over the years. He is bringing his wife and her Pontiac G-8 GT to cruise with us in.

See everyone soon!

Kurt get registered man! LOL

No worries Ricardo I was wondering the same thing too. Who all has signed up , hmmmm I wonder?
I am bring my Chameleon 95 5 Spd SC for this trip, hopefully with some borrowed shoes and brakes from the other 95 SC in the family!

Also like Ira, I will be bringing a hot blonde seat cover for the passenger seat that makes the car look even better or me look worse, don't know which! LOL

If anyone remembers him, I am also dragging my great friend Jeff along who has been to several Shootouts with me over the years. He is bringing his wife and her Pontiac G-8 GT to cruise with us in.

See everyone soon!

Kurt get registered man! LOL

Good to hear.

I ask to see if most are making the extra effort to bring this SC. Bringing the stang is more sensible and would be a more relaxing and enjoyable drive with the top down but didn’t want to be the only kid with the non SC toy. I prefer to put the miles on the Sc in the even of ever tossing the mustang but I am torn about the pros and cons of each.

Ricardo, the registration doesn't say anything about what you will be driving, so sign up and you can decide which you will bring at the last minute.

Hope to be bringing my silver 90 SC but if its not worthy then its my daily boring Bright blue Subaru Crosstrek lol

I will be bringing my SC after the required repairs are made. It's looking to be an awesome event with great participation. If you haven't registered please do so. The sooner I can get a better estimate of total heads the better. I still have to choose and secure a final venue for the last night of the event. There are about 5-6 additional people pledged to go but haven't registered yet.

21 days until registration closes.

If everyone remembers Brain offered to drive as road side assistance in the F one fitty. We should all applaud his offer as it’ll be nice in case anyone has any “issues.”

If I go in the Sc you can just follow me along the entire ride I’m sure something interesting will happen to the polished turd.

Can we have a list of drivers and what car they are bringing?

Trying to find motivation to go, slave cylinder and differential vs time owns me.

Hope you can make it. I'm still on the fence with my work schedule as to whether or not I'm going to be able to make the Epic Drive.

Anyway, you can check my car out at TCCoA. Here's a link to all the details of my car, some videos and a few pix. I've got something special planned but the reveal may have to wait until the HRPT in June.

Last edited:
Not sure but there is a Hampton 2/10 of a mile from hotel on Fri Sat that I booked for half the cost

I just looked at the prices for the hotel in Pigeon Forge. NO WAY am I going to pay that amount. I'll book my nights at another hotel and meet with the group at the appropriate times. The same with the first night in Athens. 3 nights at the listed hotels would be over $600. I won't stay in a fleabag but I won't pay what the chosen hotels are asking either. Fortunately the drive ends 50 miles from home so I can be home Sunday night.

I was lucky enough to have a friend that lives near Pigeon Forge so the 2nd stop I wont have to pay for a night :D

I just looked at the prices for the hotel in Pigeon Forge. NO WAY am I going to pay that amount. I'll book my nights at another hotel and meet with the group at the appropriate times. The same with the first night in Athens. 3 nights at the listed hotels would be over $600. I won't stay in a fleabag but I won't pay what the chosen hotels are asking either. Fortunately the drive ends 50 miles from home so I can be home Sunday night.

Those were just suggestions, I am not staying at the hotel in Pigeon Forge either, just picked another one very close to the suggested one for about 1/2 that price.

No big deal, stay were you would like and can afford comfortably.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Smitty

Back