Nos

Ajdimichiel1

Hey new to the forum. Where does everyone think the best spot is to introduce a 60 shot of dry nitrous?

AJ
1990 sc

Mine is after the sensor, this is so that it does not interfere with cars tuning, and if the acts are hight normally the car will adjust.

Is this a dry kit?

Also looking for catless downpipes and other types of bolt ons. Let me know if anyone has anything around they want to sell. Getting ready to put motor back in. Took it apart, cleaned everything, new main and rod bearings, new engine gasket kit, ported heads and lower intake, long tube headers, ac delete, scorpion rollers, 5% od on the sc

Yes nos super powershot dry. How about into the intercooler as the pipe enters?

Dry kit should work, pull the octane plug when running it and don’t spray at too low of an rpm, how are the head gaskets? Stick with less of a 75 shot don’t hit the rev limiter under nitrous either.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Ill be running high octane. 60 shot jets. I put a small pump from wiper washer from 2nd small washer tank to spray onto intercooler. Car has new gaskets everywhere, new bearings, cervini hood with the twin scoops. Guy i bought it from last year said it doesnt start so i grabbed it for 500 bucks towed it home and realized he probably wasnt pushing the clutch in cause i did and it started right up. Had a nasty rod knock, ran for ten mins until rod came thru the oilpan in the driveway so over the past year ive been buying all i needed so i never even drove it yet lol but im hoping for the best. I need to open up my intake tract its all stock. Also have a tweecer rt with the 5 presets, im not to learned on tuning besides removing rev and speed limiters so any advice would be good. Thanks guys

You guys can check out my camaro at youtube-aj dimichiel sjcc its a 96 z28 conv. I dropped a lot of money into that lt1. Fastest i trapped was 131mph

Back