NEED TIMING COVER! ARGh!

S

SCFoxbodyswap

Im in the middle of a teardown and those two long water pump studs would not come loose and i ended up cracking the timing cover trying everything short of summoning Zeus to get them loose. Its a 90 SC. Anyone have a pooched block with a good cover kicking around? I'm in Alberta but also have shipping address in Montana so doesn't matter where you live. Or does anyone know where I can source one? This is my first Ford project so I don't know these very well. I checked ebay with no luck. Or anyone know how much they go for normally so I don't get bent over too hard? Thanks for any help. This site has saved me a few times.

I think I have a spare one laying around somewhere. Let me look over the weekend and get back to you on that.

timing cover

Im in the middle of a teardown and those two long water pump studs would not come loose and i ended up cracking the timing cover trying everything short of summoning Zeus to get them loose. Its a 90 SC. Anyone have a pooched block with a good cover kicking around? I'm in Alberta but also have shipping address in Montana so doesn't matter where you live. Or does anyone know where I can source one? This is my first Ford project so I don't know these very well. I checked ebay with no luck. Or anyone know how much they go for normally so I don't get bent over too hard? Thanks for any help. This site has saved me a few times.
I have from my 90 xr7 motor. I'm in NY. Thx tony.

Thats awesome guys. How can I get a hold of you? I'm sorry i suck at computers. I can't even find where to try to become a full member.

Hey Tony (Pock1) can you please send me the tracking info.

timing cover

Hey Tony (Pock1) can you please send me the tracking info.

hi dave i forgot i had the info on the emil u sent. cover is shipped, i also included a set of bolts that i had. u should get that by next thursday..( didn;t know it takes that long wow)...... # ...9534 6161 5214 7306 1115 49.

Back