Beech Bend Drag Strip

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Hey everyone,
For those of you not on Facebook, I am planning on going to Beech Bend Drag Strip in Bowling Green, KY on November 4th from 12-5 for a TNT session.

Would be nice to get a good group of folks out there from KY, TN, IN, and OH since we didn't get to race at the shootout.

Reply if you think you might be able to make it. It is 410 to get in and only $5 more to race, so for $15 you get 5 hours of TNT. Pretty Cheap really.

See you there.

https://www.beechbend.com/dragstrip/racing-schedule/

Smitty

Smitty,

Thanks, sounds like a plan! I will be there with one of the SCs. Thanks for the invite.

Glenn

Smitty,

Thanks, sounds like a plan! I will be there with one of the SCs. Thanks for the invite.

Glenn

Well as it turns out it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate for this weekend at BeechBend, so I am planning a longer trip to Atlanta, next weekend to join in on the SSHS at Atlanta Dragway.

If you want we can ride down together if it works out you still want to go, but I thought you would be at the craftshop that weekend.

Smitty

Well as it turns out it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate for this weekend at BeechBend, so I am planning a longer trip to Atlanta, next weekend to join in on the SSHS at Atlanta Dragway.

If you want we can ride down together if it works out you still want to go, but I thought you would be at the craftshop that weekend.

Smitty

I will keep you posted this week. Sounds doable if no parts arrive.

Glenn

Back