Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Where's everyone?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,282

    Where's everyone?

    Where is everyone?

    I'm a transplant from St. Louis, MO, but now I'm in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Oviedo, FL
    Posts
    1,706
    Chris... There aren't many of us left. I'm here in the Orlando area and Dan is up in Ormond Beach. Where about are you in Broward County?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    KSRQ
    Posts
    5,209
    I'm a new transplant from New York, now trying to get used to the weather in Sarasota.

    ---------------------------------
    Last edited by Ira R.; 04-06-2018 at 09:06 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    112
    Davie

    Not a SC, but a V8 MN12.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Oviedo, FL
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    I'm a new transplant from New York, now trying to get used to the weather in Sarasota.
    How long have you been living in Sarasota Ira? The easiest thing to get used to here in sunny FL is we don't get snow! You're in a great area in the state. I love the Gulf Coast.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    KSRQ
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperChicken89 View Post
    How long have you been living in Sarasota Ira? The easiest thing to get used to here in sunny FL is we don't get snow! You're in a great area in the state. I love the Gulf Coast.
    Been here since the end of October, and moved in to the house in mid-January. It is a nice area, I'll give you that, and the weather has been wonderful. Talk to me come July

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1
    Relatively new member here located over in Orlando, looking for any leads on good body/ tint shops. My 89 decided to go on a date with a wall.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sarasota, Fl
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Been here since the end of October, and moved in to the house in mid-January. It is a nice area, I'll give you that, and the weather has been wonderful. Talk to me come July
    bringing this back up since I haven't been here in a while

    Ira I grew up in Sarasota living in Bradenton now we should meet up if the summer heat didn't run you away

    Brad

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    15

    Winter Haven

    Recently purchased a 91 SC project in need of quite a bit of work. I have been living in Winter Haven for 2 years now. Any other owners nearby? These cars have become a rare sight, indeed, so I would love to see one on the road.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    KSRQ
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Klein View Post
    bringing this back up since I haven't been here in a while

    Ira I grew up in Sarasota living in Bradenton now we should meet up if the summer heat didn't run you away

    Brad
    Sorry Brad, I don't remember ever seeing this. We're two minutes off University east of I75. We're up in your neck of the woods (Rt 70) often it seems lately so we should get together. Car isn't running right now though but I'm getting close to having it back on the road.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Broad Run VA
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Sorry Brad, I don't remember ever seeing this. We're two minutes off University east of I75. We're up in your neck of the woods (Rt 70) often it seems lately so we should get together. Car isn't running right now though but I'm getting close to having it back on the road.
    I will be going to The Villages to see my sister after the Epic Drive since I will be most of the way there when we finish in Savana GA.
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 820 ( According to Marti Report)

    2018 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2014 Carlisle 3rd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2013 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2012 Carlisle 2nd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    KSRQ
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by rjgraul View Post
    I will be going to The Villages to see my sister after the Epic Drive since I will be most of the way there when we finish in Savana GA.
    PM Sent....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sarasota, Fl
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Sorry Brad, I don't remember ever seeing this. We're two minutes off University east of I75. We're up in your neck of the woods (Rt 70) often it seems lately so we should get together. Car isn't running right now though but I'm getting close to having it back on the road.
    We are very close I'm at Lockwood and Honore and we're in the UTC area all the time. We should get together and if you need a hand wrenching let me know.

    Brad
    941.350.7215

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    13
    Iím in Naples

Similar Threads

  1. Where is everyone from?
    By chickenhawko in forum Super Coupe Club of Southern California
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 06:09 PM
  2. Where does everyone live..
    By Pablo94SC in forum Polls Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2002, 03:45 AM
  3. Where is everyone from?????
    By White91SuperCoupe in forum Super Coupe Club of Greater New York
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-25-2002, 03:42 PM
  4. WHERE IS EVERYONE AT?
    By ReDevilXR7 in forum Polls Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2001, 09:33 PM
  5. Where is everyone?
    By Andy90SC in forum Super Coupe Club of the Southeast
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2001, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •