Where's everyone?

Chris... There aren't many of us left. I'm here in the Orlando area and Dan is up in Ormond Beach. Where about are you in Broward County?

I'm a new transplant from New York, now trying to get used to the weather in Sarasota.

---------------------------------

Last edited:
I'm a new transplant from New York, now trying to get used to the weather in Sarasota.

How long have you been living in Sarasota Ira? The easiest thing to get used to here in sunny FL is we don't get snow! You're in a great area in the state. I love the Gulf Coast.

How long have you been living in Sarasota Ira? The easiest thing to get used to here in sunny FL is we don't get snow! You're in a great area in the state. I love the Gulf Coast.

Been here since the end of October, and moved in to the house in mid-January. It is a nice area, I'll give you that, and the weather has been wonderful. Talk to me come July ;)

Relatively new member here located over in Orlando, looking for any leads on good body/ tint shops. My 89 decided to go on a date with a wall. :)

Been here since the end of October, and moved in to the house in mid-January. It is a nice area, I'll give you that, and the weather has been wonderful. Talk to me come July ;)

bringing this back up since I haven't been here in a while

Ira I grew up in Sarasota living in Bradenton now we should meet up if the summer heat didn't run you away

Brad

Winter Haven

Recently purchased a 91 SC project in need of quite a bit of work. I have been living in Winter Haven for 2 years now. Any other owners nearby? These cars have become a rare sight, indeed, so I would love to see one on the road.

bringing this back up since I haven't been here in a while

Ira I grew up in Sarasota living in Bradenton now we should meet up if the summer heat didn't run you away

Brad

Sorry Brad, I don't remember ever seeing this. We're two minutes off University east of I75. We're up in your neck of the woods (Rt 70) often it seems lately so we should get together. Car isn't running right now though but I'm getting close to having it back on the road.

Sorry Brad, I don't remember ever seeing this. We're two minutes off University east of I75. We're up in your neck of the woods (Rt 70) often it seems lately so we should get together. Car isn't running right now though but I'm getting close to having it back on the road.

I will be going to The Villages to see my sister after the Epic Drive since I will be most of the way there when we finish in Savana GA. :eek:

We are very close I'm at Lockwood and Honore and we're in the UTC area all the time. We should get together and if you need a hand wrenching let me know.

Brad

Back