Possibly Parting out my car, lots of go fast parts

Spencer

Hey everyone, I'm debating right now if I want to part out or fix and sell my 91 sc. I have been out of the game for about a year now and the car has been sitting for 6 or 7 months, I have started it and let it un every couple of weeks and everything still works I just don't know if it is worth it to fix the abs system as I am looking to put my money into something else. If I do go ahead and part it out I was wondering if there is any interest.

What I would have for sale-
-42lb injectors from scp -8k miles on them
- double Intercooler with shroud and fan from ken wagner - 8k miles on it- still owe KW the stock core
- 75mm tb
- 76mm maf with the 42lb tube
- Ported late model sc blower - I believe around 80k miles
- Stock 91 blower - 130k miles, needs front snout seal
- 255 walbro fuel pump - 8k miles
- 7% od pulley
- B&m Short shifter
- All stock parts engine related or any interior pieces, can get pictures if needed
- Mac CAI with Filter
- late model 140mph speedo, fresh rebuilt 8xxx miles on it
Just wondering if there is any interest in these parts as they are spendy to buy brand new

Last edited:
Parts

Hey everyone, I'm debating right now if I want to part out or fix and sell my 91 sc. I have been out of the game for about a year now and the car has been sitting for 6 or 7 months, I have started it and let it un every couple of weeks and everything still works I just don't know if it is worth it to fix the abs system as I am looking to put my money into something else. If I do go ahead and part it out I was wondering if there is any interest.

-42lb injectors from scp -8k miles on them
- double Intercooler with shroud and fan from ken wagner - 8k miles on it- still owe KW the stock core
- 75mm tb
- 76mm maf with the 42lb tube
- Ported late model sc blower - I believe around 80k miles
- Stock 91 blower - 130k miles, needs front snout seal
- 255 walbro fuel pump - 8k miles
- 7% od pulley
- B&m Short shifter
- All stock parts engine related or any interior pieces, can get pictures if needed
- Mac CAI with Filter
- late model 140mph speedo, fresh rebuilt 8xxx miles on it
Just wondering if there is any interest in these parts as they are spendy to buy brand new

Hi,
Interested in several parts. PM sent

Thanks,
Randall

looking for a part

hi im needing a brake master cylinder reservoir for a 1990. would you have one for sale? you can text me 319 531 6399 thanks

- B&m Short shifter

Definitely interested in the B&M ripper. Don't know how to send PM but have PP and can pay for shipping.

Back