"Red '89 SC" - Great Seller

BoostCoupe

I'm a newbie to this forum, but just spotted this category...and appropriate enough. I was just giving positive feedback on my buying experience yesterday by "J" (user: Red '89 SC) in another thread. I did this because he stood out to me...as especially sincere and forthright. He was very detailed about the issues with the car, and it was clearly evident to me that he was being honest. I realized several times that he was revealing issues that one might not discover for some time "down the road".

I greatly respect the Good Seller (and related other) categories. It's *very refreshing*, not to mention helping fuel one's faith in people. It's discouraging when one recalls the bevy of dishonest people he's encountered considering even just the last 5-10 years. Red '89 SC was a humbling living example of how one ought to be - respecting the Golden Rule.

Thanks

Appreciate the feedback/review. Hope you enjoy the car and are able to restore it to what it should and could be. I'll be interested to see what you do with it and hope to see it around town.

Back