1992 Ford Thunderbird SC, 5 Speed- price reduced: $1400

PCDAS51

Unfortunately my first post is one for a sale. I'm the second owner of my 1992 SC and have owned it since September 2016. I purchased the vehicle from the original owner in Rhode Island as a project but have not done much to it except drive it around. This car has a 5-speed manual and clean title in hand.

Prior to 10/20/17, I had not driven it in a few months. The brakes are currently a bit glazed over. However, with a jump the car started right up. It starts up on it's own, runs strong and drives. It is registered and plated in Massachusetts and needs new inspection sticker (expired September 2017). I have documentation of work completed and invoices of parts purchased.

Other issues with the car in addition to the glazed brakes: radio has no sound but has power; car alarm not working properly; 1st gear can be difficult to engage; automatic ride control stuck in "FIRM" mode; no key for doors, but has key pad and key code; paint in poor condition; small dent on trunk fascia and odometer has failed.

I am selling for $1400. However, I am interested in seeing this car continue its life so hoping someone here has some interest. I will answer questions to the best of my knowledge. Thanks.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/for-sale-1992-ford/6355530097.html

Last edited:
Back