WTB 89-93 5 speed Super Coupe

TeeTopZ

Looking for an 89-93 Super Coupe. 5 speed only, running and driving with no rust. I am in the Chicago area, but willing to travel a reasonable distance. Hopefully this isn't too much to ask

Have a nice one

But too far from you california...

Its a 92 5 speed red black leather nice leather a little leather wor on driver side 9.5 out 10

The paint clear coat pealing off though

Engine bay nice clean
Its a daily driver... 150 miles every day

35th Anniversary 5 speed

Looking for an 89-93 Super Coupe. 5 speed only, running and driving with no rust. I am in the Chicago area, but willing to travel a reasonable distance. Hopefully this isn't too much to ask

Hi,
I have a 1990 35th 5 speed available. Car has 53,200 miles on it with every available option. Has had a new motor put in it with original supercharger (the supercharger makes a little noise). Front end pretty much rebuilt as well as brakes. Battery is giving me issues but the car runs and shifts well. Exterior needs a good cleaning. Interior in nice shape, no cracks in dash. Tires have lots of tread. Have original window sticker, floor mats and so on.
Email me at rablue783@yahoo.com for more info and pics.

Thanks,
Randall

Hi,
I have a 1990 35th 5 speed available. Car has 53,200 miles on it with every available option. Has had a new motor put in it with original supercharger (the supercharger makes a little noise). Front end pretty much rebuilt as well as brakes. Battery is giving me issues but the car runs and shifts well. Exterior needs a good cleaning. Interior in nice shape, no cracks in dash. Tires have lots of tread. Have original window sticker, floor mats and so on.
Email me at rablue783@yahoo.com for more info and pics.

Thanks,
Randall

Email sent

Back