1990 SC Parting Out

theblur

Regrettably, parting out my once treasured 1990 SC. White exterior, burgundy interior, cloth seats no rips but drivers seat worn. Was running well when I parked it, however hasn't been turned over in years. Parked in North Carolina, but spent a lot of it's early life in the Northeast. Has rusty metal body parts, but trim is mostly intact. Have an additional black front hood rust free that I had planned to swap out but never used, also for sale.

I rebuilt the engine top from head gaskets up at ~185k miles, ran great after that. Original everything.

Please let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to reply.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Did your 90 have a sun/moon roof. if so what's the condition of the switch cover and bracket. Interested in the bracket mostly has I have the cover.

Thanks.

Sorry, no sun/moon roof.

Also wanted to state I have a full set of 4 replacement Eibach springs for this SC in a box, never installed.

Also one extra accumulator ball. Never used because I found the brake issue to be a line fitting leak.

Sorry, no sun/moon roof.

Also wanted to state I have a full set of 4 replacement Eibach springs for this SC in a box, never installed.

Also one extra accumulator ball. Never used because I found the brake issue to be a line fitting leak.

Shoot me a message... I have a few parts I am interested in.. including the springs...

Also have four additional ride control actuators.

(Have had this account for 12 years, but never posted...seven more to go before I can PM)

back window carpet

Do you have the carpet that goes under the back window behind the back seat?

If so, let me know how much. I'm in zip code 33315 - Ft. Lauderdale.

You can email me at scthunderbird @ comcast.net

Eddie Donato

Do you have the carpet that goes under the back window behind the back seat?

If so, let me know how much. I'm in zip code 33315 - Ft. Lauderdale.

You can email me at scthunderbird @ comcast.net

Eddie Donato

I do have the rear window carpet, however it's a very sun-faded burgundy. I can snap a picture next chance I get.

in what condition is the supercharger?
i am hoping to find a ready-to-run (not needing rebuild right away) early oval port M90.

The M90 was running great when I parked it. Don't remember any noises other than the typical whine of the supercharger. It might stand a rebuild at some point anyway though. I'll check it next chance I get, pull the belt off and check rotation, end-play.

Parts

How much for the springs? Bought a 93 and it came with chopped springs. Also need the radiator. Ended up blowing radiator caused by stuck thermostat.
Thanks

How much for the springs? Bought a 93 and it came with chopped springs. Also need the radiator. Ended up blowing radiator caused by stuck thermostat.
Thanks

Radiator should be in real good shape, only has ~20k miles on it. Replaced it when I did the head gasket replacement. Already have an interest in the springs, but will let you know if they don't sell.

Finally reached my 10 post minimum so I can PM now. Also willing to sell the whole car as a donor for a rebuild project.

Thanks again for looking.

The M90 was running great when I parked it. Don't remember any noises other than the typical whine of the supercharger. It might stand a rebuild at some point anyway though. I'll check it next chance I get, pull the belt off and check rotation, end-play.

assume its original mileage?

Door armrests?

I was wondering if you have the door arm rests for both sides and what their condition they’re in. I mine have this tackiness that I am assuming came from it sitting in the heat for years.

Back