Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

Well, it's been WAY to long. The world has flipped on its axis in the past few years and i had to step away from a few things in order to keep my sanity. But things are all coming back into line again so I wanted to see what has been going on in the SC world and as to see if there is any interest in reviving the Iowa SC club.

I know it's going into the winter months, but maybe we can put a meeting together before the bad weather hits.

I spoke with Al today and we are both planning on having our SC's back on the street in spring '18 and we are also hoping to maybe have a club day at TriState Raceway in May.

Ideas and Thoughts please!

Quote Originally Posted by forcfed93 View Post
    Well, it's been WAY to long. The world has flipped on its axis in the past few years and i had to step away from a few things in order to keep my sanity. But things are all coming back into line again so I wanted to see what has been going on in the SC world and as to see if there is any interest in reviving the Iowa SC club.

I know it's going into the winter months, but maybe we can put a meeting together before the bad weather hits.

I spoke with Al today and we are both planning on having our SC's back on the street in spring '18 and we are also hoping to maybe have a club day at TriState Raceway in May.

Ideas and Thoughts please!
    I would be interested in racing in the spring

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

I'm freshly back in the SC world as well and would be interested in a meet. I see Ken is in and I remember way back in the day we would have guys from MN/MO/NE at the clash meets vs the GTP club.

Throwing ideas out there, would DM be a good central spot for everybody for a meet?