I'm Back

forcfed93

Well, it's been WAY to long. The world has flipped on its axis in the past few years and i had to step away from a few things in order to keep my sanity. But things are all coming back into line again so I wanted to see what has been going on in the SC world and as to see if there is any interest in reviving the Iowa SC club.

I know it's going into the winter months, but maybe we can put a meeting together before the bad weather hits.

I spoke with Al today and we are both planning on having our SC's back on the street in spring '18 and we are also hoping to maybe have a club day at TriState Raceway in May.

Ideas and Thoughts please!

Well, it's been WAY to long. The world has flipped on its axis in the past few years and i had to step away from a few things in order to keep my sanity. But things are all coming back into line again so I wanted to see what has been going on in the SC world and as to see if there is any interest in reviving the Iowa SC club.

I know it's going into the winter months, but maybe we can put a meeting together before the bad weather hits.

I spoke with Al today and we are both planning on having our SC's back on the street in spring '18 and we are also hoping to maybe have a club day at TriState Raceway in May.

Ideas and Thoughts please!

I would be interested in racing in the spring

Ken

I'm freshly back in the SC world as well and would be interested in a meet. I see Ken is in and I remember way back in the day we would have guys from MN/MO/NE at the clash meets vs the GTP club.

Throwing ideas out there, would DM be a good central spot for everybody for a meet?

Back