1991 Thunderbird SC

Treys92

$4,000 OBO
Motivated to sell before snow flies in Peoria, I'M.

1991 SC
Purchased a few years ago from a member on here. I believe it's originally a Carolina car. Then Missouri. Now Illinois. Never seen snow or salt in my hands.

Coy Miller Stage 1, shift kit, 10% pulley and pearl white paint by previous owner, have paperwork from CMRE.
Things I've done:
MP1 & plenum, 42lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, 76mm MAF, 75mm TB, Ken Wagner DIC w/ always on fan, 3.73 rear gears, 18x9 mustang bullet replicas with Kelly tires (less than 1,000 miles on tires).

Red interior, original stereo, sunroof.

The exterior isn't perfect but isn't bad. Someone creased the fender while it was in my garage, can likely be repaired by paintless dent removal. The rear bumper is scuffed and has some spidering. Previous owner said someone backed into him. Odometer quit awhile back at 84,xxx. I would guess it has 60,000 on it since major work.

Typical wear for the age, I'm sure it could use some things but it's in good condition and is fun to drive. Unfortunately I'm out of toy space and my interest has shifted to other toys. It spent a chunk of the spring and summer outside as I'm out of garage room. I would hate to have it sit out in the winter so pleased take it off my hands!

CL link for pictures: https://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-ford-thunderbird-super/6370033495.html

Last edited:
$4,000 OBO for my fellow SC enthusiasts! Crosslisted on Craigslist and Facebook. All these views and not one interested party?

Back