Double Intercooler for Sale

where were you ??

you should have been at the shoot out, there were two almost new inner coolers in the TBU stuff that you could have gotten for cheap....Rich

double ic

Putting together another double Intercooler. Price is 350.00 + your old stock IC for a core. Price includes shipping in the mainland US. This is a non shrouded IC. Will be done first of next week. First come first serve.

Ken

Is This still available if so give me a call at 3147668486 My name is nicholas..

Hello,

I really want one, but I want to make sure I actually need one (pardon my ignorance).

From what I understand, these double intercoolers mostly help you if you are using an overdrive pulley on the Supercharger, because it runs hotter. I currently don’t have an overdrive pulley, but was thinking about getting a 5% overdrive jackshaft and/or supercharger pulley for one of my stock Super coupes when I can find one (currently, I only see 10% overdrive pullies for sale).

Since the double intercooler is a straightforward bolt-on, a part of me thinks it can’t hurt to try, but I wasn’t sure if getting a double intercooler (versus an IC fan) for a 5% overdrive pulley might be overkill (unless I do get a 10% overdrive pulley).

I know you don’t always have one for sale, so a part of me wants to buy one now and use it later, but I don’t want to make an uninformed impulse buy. I really appreciate this service you offer and I want to support you, but I also want my 2-ton tub to go faster.

Sincerely,
-Rick Leuce

Hello,

I really want one, but I want to make sure I actually need one (pardon my ignorance).

From what I understand, these double intercoolers mostly help you if you are using an overdrive pulley on the Supercharger, because it runs hotter. I currently don’t have an overdrive pulley, but was thinking about getting a 5% overdrive jackshaft and/or supercharger pulley for one of my stock Super coupes when I can find one (currently, I only see 10% overdrive pullies for sale).

Since the double intercooler is a straightforward bolt-on, a part of me thinks it can’t hurt to try, but I wasn’t sure if getting a double intercooler (versus an IC fan) for a 5% overdrive pulley might be overkill (unless I do get a 10% overdrive pulley).

I know you don’t always have one for sale, so a part of me wants to buy one now and use it later, but I don’t want to make an uninformed impulse buy. I really appreciate this service you offer and I want to support you, but I also want my 2-ton tub to go faster.

Sincerely,
-Rick Leuce

You are correct in that any overdriving of the blower creates additional heat which will make the ECU pull timing. Being a bolt on it is an excellent way to solve the heat problem when overdriving the blower.

Ken

Back