SOLD 1991 Thunderbird SC 5spd

Cobra85

For Sale: 1991 Ford Thunderbird SC
I'm the 3rd owner.
5SP Trans, Auto Temp Air Cond & Heating.
Auto head lamps, PWR steering, windows, mirrors, driver & passenger seats.
Passive Seat Belts(still work), Gray cloth interior, Bright Red Clear coat exterior.
Polished Alum Alloy speed star style wheels, 245/45 17 tires (good tread remaining), Cat-less down tubes, full Flowmaster exhaust, converted to 93 gas tank set up.
Just about everything has either been rebuilt or replaced.
Motor rebuilt approx. 30k miles ago, recent brake overhaul. Factory ABS overhauled recently & works as it should (rebuilt ABS motor, new pump switch).
Adjustable factory style shocks(firm ride works).
Original premium sound system rebuilt by Paul Protos. Everything works as it should.

Car was re-painted by the owner in 2007, still in good condition, interior in good condition.
This was my daily driver, 335k highway miles. Car still looks good & runs great.

Lots of spare parts accumulated over the 12 years of ownership goes with the car. Original factory wheels, full set of front & rear 93 spindles. Extra 8.8 center section w/ 3.73 gears. Lots of switches, relays, assorted electrical items.
$2500.00 for all, cash only.
PM me for contact information.

Attachments

• 91SCRE~8-1.JPG
    91SCRE~8-1.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 547
  • 91SCRE~7-1.JPG
    91SCRE~7-1.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 534
  • 91SCRE~5-1.JPG
    91SCRE~5-1.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 538
  • 91SCRED004.jpg
    91SCRED004.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 632
  • 91SCRE~1-1.JPG
    91SCRE~1-1.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
wow

Very clean Tbird found an 89 (stock ) same combo as this here in California for about the same price but seems to have all original miles on it 155,xxx. Owner has it on NO for 4 years in the garage. good luck im sure someone will pick this up soon.

Did I read that correctly? 335k miles???

PErsonally, that's the highest mileage SC I've heard of...and I was not expecting it to look like that! Well done man. GLWS.

Just out of curiosity...Sunroof? Autolamp/Auto dim? Vmm?

No to sunroof, yes to auto head lamps, no to auto dim & no to VMM
And yes, 335k. Mind you I already stated that is body only. Everything has been rebuilt at some point during this milage. It has been my daily ride and I do somewhere around 100 miles round trip. Also has done several trips out west.

Last edited:
Oh My Glenn,

Your selling the SC!!!

Bump for a nice SC that's been well taken care of. Might have high mileage but everything has been gone though at some point.

Good luck wit the sale.

How do I PM you?

How do I PM you? Can you contact Dave Dalke and have him give you my info or have him give me yours? I am interested in the car and only two hours away from you. I am in Jacksonville!

Thanks

Zee

Back