Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 93 Mark 8 driveshaft, LCAs and diff housing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,753

    93 Mark 8 driveshaft, LCAs and diff housing

    I pulled these parts from a 93 Mark 8. The driveshaft is the good one-piece design that will fit any 4.6-liter MN12. The rear LCAs include the Torx spindle bolts. The diff housing is dirty, but the gears turn freely.

    Your choice, $100 plus shipping.












  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,753
    Bump. And some more characters to make minimum post length.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    12

    Still have these?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
    I pulled these parts from a 93 Mark 8. The driveshaft is the good one-piece design that will fit any 4.6-liter MN12. The rear LCAs include the Torx spindle bolts. The diff housing is dirty, but the gears turn freely.

    Your choice, $100 plus shipping.











    Still have mark 8 lower control arms? Redetroitwing@gmail.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,753
    I do. I'll send you an email.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5
    Interested

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted6 View Post
    Interested
    In which parts? If you want a shipping quote, let me know which ones and where to send them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    7,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
    In which parts? If you want a shipping quote, let me know which ones and where to send them.
    Will do you have Carrier bushings from when you pull these? I wonder what condition these come out as, mark viii should be abuse free.

    I misplaced one side of the stocker and donít want to even bother with poly and the failure rate.
    1994 Supercoupe 5spd Custom, first to buy a 2.1L Big Bore Kenne Bell Twin Screw for an SC
    Old numbers on 1.7l AR SC: 415WHP off the bottle-12.2535 @112.18 off the bottle. Best TQ to date 516ft/lbs, New numbers 480whp on dream crusher.
    1990 35th 5spd 2011 Carlisle 1st place class winner. 12.9@108MPH 1.9
    2013 GT/CS 5.0L FRPP 2.3l Whipplecharged family weekend car
    2005 SAAB 9-3 Aero 2.0L TURBO Work Mule

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    Will do you have Carrier bushings from when you pull these? I wonder what condition these come out as, mark viii should be abuse free.

    I misplaced one side of the stocker and donít want to even bother with poly and the failure rate.
    No, I don't have the bushings. Sorry. But next time I'm at the junkyard, I can see if they're still under the car I removed these from.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    7,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
    No, I don't have the bushings. Sorry. But next time I'm at the junkyard, I can see if they're still under the car I removed these from.
    You pull a lot of these combos I figure you grab the bushings and have a collection. No worries.
    1994 Supercoupe 5spd Custom, first to buy a 2.1L Big Bore Kenne Bell Twin Screw for an SC
    Old numbers on 1.7l AR SC: 415WHP off the bottle-12.2535 @112.18 off the bottle. Best TQ to date 516ft/lbs, New numbers 480whp on dream crusher.
    1990 35th 5spd 2011 Carlisle 1st place class winner. 12.9@108MPH 1.9
    2013 GT/CS 5.0L FRPP 2.3l Whipplecharged family weekend car
    2005 SAAB 9-3 Aero 2.0L TURBO Work Mule

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    18
    [QUOTE=ricardoa1;1115344] I was reading up on some old forums about mark LCA bushing that i believe you have used cobra poly bushings. If so how well have they held up and questions about some KenW washers that you used. Any pictures of this setup. I am in the process of redoing suspension bushing and im debating on sticking with stock arms and using standard rubber bushing or getting mark 8 arms and read about cobra bushing being used since no aftermarket for those or just installing cobra bushing on the cast iron arms. Dont mean to jack up thread but i remembered your profile pic on the threads i was reading.

Similar Threads

  1. '93 Mark 8 aluminum driveshaft into '90 AOD, IT FITS...
    By rzimmerl in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 09:34 PM
  2. Mark VIII LCA - Half Shafts - Housings
    By Thomas A in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. 93 Mark VIII driveshaft (One Piece)
    By DrFishbone in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 12:38 PM
  5. 93 Mark VIII driveshaft
    By Mercury267 in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 10:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •