95 SC Part Out, list updated with prices and remaining parts

i cant send or receive pms. so my email and paypal is jump454@gmail.com if you want to contact me there or send a money request for the consoler cover and vents. and dont worry about the door handle and rod if you havent worked on it too much so far. thanks.

parts

I just bought a 1990 fully stock. I would be interested in CAI, aluminum pulleys, and plug wires. how much shipped to springfield, IL? I'm a brand new member just joined today, like the forum. thanks

CAI...$75
Aluminum underdrive crank pulley...$50
Aluminum 10% OD blower pulley...$50
Wires...$10

If you buy all of those I'll pay for shipping. If you want, I can email you pics of all the parts.

Last edited:
Cobra Hood

Do you still have the cobra hood? I know you don't want to ship it but I'm from OH and have over the road trucks that I could have pick it up. If you do still have it, how much are you looking to get for it? Thanks

Interested

10% Aluminum OD pulley and belt - $50 shipped
ARP Head Studs, Chevy kit so they're the right length, bigger ARP washers - $50 shipped
Send me the PayPal info

Parts sold 3/13:

Quarterhorse with Binary Editor license
94/5 5-speed EEC T4J1
Rear Strut Tower Brace
ARP Head Studs
10% Aluminum OD pulley and belt
94/5 SC rear bumper
5-speed floor plate
DIS module
95 wiper cowls
A-pillar triple gauge pod, grey

If not I have a set on my 94 parts car. I believe they are all in good shape but would need to re-evaluate that statement. Let me know I’d sale with Jeff falls through.

I am looking for the hard vacuum tube that is bolded to the under side of the cowl. It has a gray and black tee to other rubber lines. Do you have this?

ZIP is 25414...about as far from KY as you can get in WV lol. I can offer to meet you somewhere in between, but that's still a hike.

Back