95 SC Part Out, list updated with prices and remaining parts

JeffTBird93

After parting out my car, here is what is left. Car is now gone, ready to get parts out. Some items are negotiable. Will do discounts for buying multiple items.

94/5 SC air bag - $50, no shipping

Side Skirts, comes with all mounting rails and hardware, passenger door piece has slight dent - $75

95 Valve Covers - $40 shipped

Magnum Powers Inlet, painted black, no EGR drilled - $250 shipped

Stock fuel rail - $30 + shipping

94/5 Fuel Injectors - $40 shipped

Stock motor mount NIB - $25 shipped

94/5 VMM with T/A, right side tab broken - $15 shipped

94/5 VMM without T/A, right side tab broken - $15 shipped

94/5 Heat/AC controls - $15 shipped

Last edited:
Radiator

Hi do you have pics of Radiator and how much do you want for it Thanks Jack also do you have headers?

Last edited:
speedo

hi wandering if the speedo gear is still ava, and do u have a 140mph speedo. price and price of the shocks , are ur 02 sensers long or short? and i need the screws that hold the wiper cowls with the holders that they screw into. thx tony.

Last edited:
Hi do you have pics of Radiator and how much do you want for it Thanks Jack also do you have headers?

Radiator is claimed at this time. No headers, just stock manifolds.

PM has been sent

Replied.

hi wandering if the speedo gear is still ava, and do u have a 140mph speedo. price and price of the shocks , are ur 02 sensers long or short? and i need the screws that hold the wiper cowls with the holders that they screw into. thx tony.

The speedo gear will go with the speedo, and has a few people in line for it. The shocks are the ones I got from you a few years back, lol. 02's are standard length. I can get those screws and holders for you. If you buy something I'll just throw them in the box, or $5 just to cover shipping them.

im looking for a driver side interior door handle and rod, center console cover with hinge and the 2 passenger ac vents if possible. I'm new so I am not sure if i able to receive pms yet. and my zip for shipping is 12827. Thanks.

im looking for a driver side interior door handle and rod, center console cover with hinge and the 2 passenger ac vents if possible. I'm new so I am not sure if i able to receive pms yet. and my zip for shipping is 12827. Thanks.

Not sure how to get out the door handle and rod, but I'll see what I can figure out. Console cover and vents, $30 shipped? They're in perfect shape, can email/text pics if wanted.

Not sure how to get out the door handle and rod, but I'll see what I can figure out. Console cover and vents, $30 shipped? They're in perfect shape, can email/text pics if wanted.

Yes sounds goods. And yes if you could check on inner door handle and rod that would be awesome. Thank you.

Back