performance water pump

nanatothesixth

SCCoA Member
I have reached out to Flow Kooler water pumps for a high performance pump for our engines,and i have 1 in hand! I have not tried it yet because i live in Buffalo,N.Y. and it's cold as hell here!, and i don't have a heated garage. they don't list it on there web site but if you contact Lee you can order 1. Lee also told me that if we get more people to purchase them the price will be less the the $139.00 that i paid. there web site is Flowkooler.com and you can check out there claims. So if you want to get a group buy together start a list! I will be the first 1.

1 Thomas Eckard

Interested

Possibly interested in 2 of these. Are these completely new water pumps, or rebuilt from a core unit provided? Any idea on the price points for order quantity?

the pumps are rebuilt, the site does not show the 1 for the sc, it show's n/a 3.8. I sent them my timing cover to check clearances, Lee said everything worked out fine. I don't know how much of a discount it will be. Lets see how many want 1, and i can call him and ask, everyone would call and order their own and pay for it, once we get everybody who want's 1.

If someone will send me there e mail address, I will send them pic's to post here, i don't know how to load pics. pattireck@aol.com

Last edited:
This is the correct one for our engines.

Thanks, I couldn't find that one when I went there the first time.

If the engine is configured w/underdrives, perhaps one of these would return water pump performance back to stock levels.

Last edited:
Back