ABS Brake Bleed

W

wmcnamara

Hi - I found the old posts for this, but the pictures don't come up anymore. Does anyone have the process for bleeding the ABS Teves IV system without the special tool? I had to replaced the valve body under the pump. There was a guy named Mark on here that had come with a jumper procedure in the post here:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-45452.html

I don't quite understand what should be jumped to which pigtail. Do I have to run a wire from the battery to the pump pigtail for 12 V power?
Didn't want to screw up my new valve body. Thanks, Bill

You mean early or late model SC - which year?

Early doesn't need the special tool.

I have the tool which I will borrow/rent for $25 if you want. For a deposit of $150, if you send it back to me within 30 days in good condition, I will refund $125. It's really straight forward and easy to use.

I have the tool which I will borrow/rent for $25 if you want. For a deposit of $150, if you send it back to me within 30 days in good condition, I will refund $125. It's really straight forward and easy to use.

This is a heck of a deal; I don't need it, but if I did, I'd take XR7 Dave up on this.

My 25¢ worth (was 2¢, but inflation and what not ... )

RwP

Thank you! I will email you!

Back