Roller Project - Southern 95 SC no engine/trans

XB-70

SCCoA Member
Here's one for you dedicated folks looking for a project. I ran out of storage space and "Free Bird" is no longer on my priority list. My flock is getting out of hand as I picked up a 35th Anniv last month.

I intended to make it my vehicle for drag racing years ago but never got the nerve. I enjoy driving them more than using the track so it no longer

It is Opalescent White with Blue Leather interior. Came with an Automatic but engine threw a rod and destroyed the block and I suspect the tranny may have been abused too so both got yanked and scraped along with a leaking plastic tub radiator. Kept the trans cooling lines just in case.

No rust on body at all, FL/GA car and the A/C system is still closed with R-134. A few minor dents, and I took off part of the GFX on the doors to use on another car.

Open 3.31 gear in the diff. Vogtland purple springs drop it 1.6" All electrics work. Glass in tinted. Comes with a second set of 93-95 SC style wheels and two sets of headlights.

Car is located near Columbus, GA in my storage unit that I am vacating soon.

Someone in SCCoA come and get it. No time to part it so it goes to the boneyard by March if no takers. Here are some pics. More available upon request

IMG_1039.JPGIMG_0045.JPGIMG_0541.JPGIMG_0542.JPGIMG_1555.JPG

Send me a PM or txt me at 7zero6 392-0961.

Cheers,

Colonel Glenn

Colonel Glenn What do you want for it? Me and the Great Kurt Sunday might come grab it!

For you Dave AND the Great Kurt Sunday = Free. Come and get it sometime and it's yours including a good GA title. Hate to see it crushed. Can hold it in storage until end of February.

For you Dave AND the Great Kurt Sunday = Free. Come and get it sometime and it's yours including a good GA title. Hate to see it crushed. Can hold it in storage until end of February.
I will discuss this with the great Kurt Sunday

Back