Club members

Ron Randall

How many members are there still out there? I am getting ready to get my 89 going again. After many years of. Sing down. Now with several more mods. I am wanting to see how it will run now. Anybody can email me direct if you would like. RonRandLl77@aol.com. Let's get this group going again

I thought this chapter was pretty much dead.

Everybody I knew from back in the day no longer owns a SC - we have no meets, and half of the people don't even have a running SC anyways.

- Dan

I thought this chapter was pretty much dead.

Everybody I knew from back in the day no longer owns a SC - we have no meets, and half of the people don't even have a running SC anyways.

- Dan

I am still around and have both of my SC's. My 5 speed I am using almost daily between that and my XJR Jag. My auto car is going back to the transmission shop soon here but still runs. Let's get something together guys! My best email is danboyd2011@gmail.com

Last edited:
I am still around and have both of my SC's. My 5 speed I am using almost daily between that and my XJR Jag. My auto car is going back to the transmission shop soon here but still runs. Let's get something together guys! My best email is

Hi Dan,

Good to see there are some people still around here. I thought this message would have sat unanswered for a year. Your PM box is full by the way.

I received your message on Ebay. I posted a small note about this in the SCCOA tech forum. As of this moment, I am currently out of gaskets. I have one guy sending me a check in the mail for my last complete set .. but otherwise I am completely out of material to make another batch.

Right now I am trying to gauge interest to see if there are enough people who still want these to make another run. I told myself the last time I made a batch it would be the last time I do this. Id hate to invest all of the time into material / machine work to have these sitting around on a shelf here - sales have slowed down substantially over the last few years, it seems like they are only on an as needed basis or I tend to make a few sales around the time when people start getting their tax return money back.

I could possibly squeeze one final set out using some of the material I had set aside for templates if you think you might need this sometime soon.

Let me know

Thanks

- Dan

Attached -- my current project is the '17 Holden, the '17 Cobra is my buddy / track rival before we made a run up to Sonoma Raceway

IMG_1067.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Good to see there are some people still around here. I thought this message would have sat unanswered for a year. Your PM box is full by the way.

I received your message on Ebay. I posted a small note about this in the SCCOA tech forum. As of this moment, I am currently out of gaskets. I have one guy sending me a check in the mail for my last complete set .. but otherwise I am completely out of material to make another batch.

Right now I am trying to gauge interest to see if there are enough people who still want these to make another run. I told myself the last time I made a batch it would be the last time I do this. Id hate to invest all of the time into material / machine work to have these sitting around on a shelf here - sales have slowed down substantially over the last few years, it seems like they are only on an as needed basis or I tend to make a few sales around the time when people start getting their tax return money back.

I could possibly squeeze one final set out using some of the material I had set aside for templates if you think you might need this sometime soon.

Let me know

Thanks

- Dan

Attached -- my current project is the '17 Holden, the '17 Cobra is my buddy / track rival before we made a run up to Sonoma Raceway

View attachment 69285

Hey Dan,

I just need the pieces where the pipes meet up top IE where the tube meets the top hat and where the lower tube meets the intake plenum. I have the teflon gaskets at the intercooler side. I think I have the others somewhere but have looked high and low but can't seem to find them. I have attached a pic of my XJR at Sonoma but still have the birds thankfully.

Talk soon email me and i'll shoot you my new cell.

Thanks,

Daniel

Attachments

• IMG_20180919_233734_074.jpg
    IMG_20180919_233734_074.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 207
CAM03292.jpg

Nice, I have driven Jaguar XJR's before, felt like a solid comfortable ride.

I ended up running a best of 13.03, completely stock with a dirty paper air filter and my work gear in the trunk. Just setting a baseline before I start any engine modifications. I think I could have been into the 12's if I dumped the junk in the trunk.

Just put some new tires on the rear - Ive already worn out the Bridgestones and went with some Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Looking forward to the track re-opening, I think we might head up there on March the 13th.

I will send an email with my info.

- Dan

Last edited:
Back