Markus2226

Ford, thunderbird, 1995 SC 5spd
Red primary with black trim
Black leather front seats tan rear
140,000+miles
Portland Oregon

971-227-0861
Text is best

So I think it's time for me to get rid of this car. Iv owned this car since 2009 but it's been sitting in the driveway or shop for the last 3 years. I jump stared it to move it to my new house back in November and it ran rough as expected but was able to idle in the driveway without dying. Iv always intended on doing a complete rebuild but recently my priorities have changed. I'm not looking to get every penny out of it, more just tired of looking at it and want someone to have it that will give it the love it needs.

So basically the car is in need of a complete look over. Iv said it's been sitting for a few years. Original engine was rebuilt after a blown head gasket but never really ran right after I got it back and that's why it ended up sitting. The headliner is gone and the rear seat headrests has a rear at the seem. The paint is badly sun damaged and is flaking. The panels themselves seem to be all good, no major dents or damage. Glass is good all the way around no cracks or defects.

For some reason I can't upload pictures. Can email or text them directly to you.

Back