1993 tbird sc california car for sale

rawmacias

This is a 1993 Thunderbird SC, 78000 original miles, Red exterior / grey - black interior (interior is all grey , but I put black inserts. I have original inserts. ). It has a FIVE SPEED MANUAL TRANS. Car is original , except the cd player (has a late model mustang cd player), and the head unit is out of a different SC. THE Subwoofer system has been made into a two sub system using SC boxes / parts. Drivers seat has wear on the lumbar support from getting in and out of the car. Factory glove box items. Rest of the interior is Mint . I have multiple sets of floor mats . EXTRA PARTS if you want to buy them. Here is a list : Two sets of factory manuals , 94 blower, White guages, head units (working ?), interior inserts. Radial tires are almost new. Registered till June. Never had issues with smog. Installed a push fan on the radiator. Issues : Ball joints need replaced ( I have new ones ) , they are not worn , but the boots are rotted . Has small dings and chips on the paint . Driver seat electronics. I have had the window gear assemblies rebuilt and they work great. Just recently the glove box won't open. I will have to get it open before I sell. Cruise control not workng. Kelly Blue Book price range for the car is between $1436 - 3141. Located in Merced CA.

This is a 1993 Thunderbird SC, 78000 original miles, Red exterior / grey - black interior (interior is all grey , but I put black inserts. I have original inserts. ). It has a FIVE SPEED MANUAL TRANS. Car is original , except the cd player (has a late model mustang cd player), and the head unit is out of a different SC. THE Subwoofer system has been made into a two sub system using SC boxes / parts. Drivers seat has wear on the lumbar support from getting in and out of the car. Factory glove box items. Rest of the interior is Mint . I have multiple sets of floor mats . EXTRA PARTS if you want to buy them. Here is a list : Two sets of factory manuals , 94 blower, White guages, head units (working ?), interior inserts. Radial tires are almost new. Registered till June. Never had issues with smog. Installed a push fan on the radiator. Issues : Ball joints need replaced ( I have new ones ) , they are not worn , but the boots are rotted . Has small dings and chips on the paint . Driver seat electronics. I have had the window gear assemblies rebuilt and they work great. Just recently the glove box won't open. I will have to get it open before I sell. Cruise control not workng. Kelly Blue Book price range for the car is between $1436 - 3141. Located in Merced CA.

If its still for sale, got any pics you can send or post?

Definitely interested.

No , I don't have pic's right now. I won't be able to take some until Monday. I work a 12hr shift this wknd , fri , sat, sun. Still for sale.

Sorry !

Just sold it to a local guy here in Merced , Ca. Sold it for a grand. Hated to sell it , but I had five vehicles and am getting ready to retire.

Back