Looking for a clean 94-97 4.6 Thunderbird near the GTA

351tt

Nothing in the US or out of province at this point.
Looking for a 4.6 , prefer black on black, prefer moon roof car but has to have a clean body .
Thanks .
Dave .

No,I know your car is very clean Bruce [ Can't understand why someone does not buy it ?.] but not looking for a * 3.8 * SC , want the V8 for what I plan to do with it ... I had to scrap the 89SC chassis that had the 351W twin turbo build in it , rusted pretty badly sitting in the driveway , so looking for another chassis , warming up to the newer body and interior now .
Oh , by the way, your SC moon roof that you gave me [ thanks again ] is now on the teal Thunderbird , car is almost ready for paint and reassembly .

Dave, understood.

I don't know why someone doesn't buy this car either.
Will be junkyarding soon .. will keep an eye out for you.

Nice job on the sunroof .... glad I could provide.

Bruce

Thanks for keeping an eye out Bruce , its crazy what you can find in some of the wrecking yards.. a local one around here years ago had a Mark 8 , black on black, fully loaded , clean body , mint interior , had an engine problem of some sort so the owner just dumped it ... by the time I saw it , wheels were off with body sitting on the ground and it was already getting picked apart .. what a waste.
Ya so far the teal TB is coming along well thanks , just taking a long time , other priorities , also other TB projects are in motion .
There have been a few cars on here that I could not understand were not sold fast.. that cougar up north of T.O. a few years back , a supercharged V8 , clean body , with many extras... a turn key high smile per mile vehicle for what ?, under 10 grand.. if it was as clean and solid as it looked ,that was a gift .

Dave, understood.

I don't know why someone doesn't buy this car either.
Will be junkyarding soon .. will keep an eye out for you.

Nice job on the sunroof .... glad I could provide.

Bruce

Thanks Jason, I did see that one, was on the fence about going to see it and still may go for a look, but at the moment hoping to first find a black on black interior if I can get it , and of course a moon roof .. I can do the moon roof swap but prefer not to if I don't have to , my old twin turbo 5.8 engine with some turbo system upgrades will be going in to the next chassis , so prefer factory welds/seems etc as much as possible for strength .
This set up will get a proper tune and probably more boost than the old setup .
I don't really want to compromise on the wants list if possible , I have a very specific vehicle I want to build , fully loaded, over a thousand hp with good-very good street manners .. but at this point would like to see whats available and go from there.
Thanks again ,Jason .

Back