Looking to buy a 93 to 95 SC

Williev3

SCCoA Member
I have been looking to buy an SC in the Houston Texas area for some time now.
It doesn't matter if it is automatic or manual.
There are lots of these cars in the northeast or in Cali but never in Houston,TX.
I have a 2000 Mustang gt convertible 5 speed in great shape with lots of new parts on it
to trade if necessary.

Willie

Attachments

• IMG_E1096.jpg
    IMG_E1096.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
I'm in Georgia and have been trying to sell my 93 5-speed for a while. I would be all over a trade like this if you're interested. It needs some work, but I have most everything that the car needs. I do not know if you would be interested in trading one that needs work or not. In the next few months, I do plan to send it to a shop that I have a connection with and have them do most of the work.

There is a blue one for sale just southwest of San Antonio. Looks to be a really good buy, if you want to travel a bit. Its on San Antonio CL.

93 in Ga

I would be interested in the 93 you have. How much work does it need?
Have any pics? The pic i have up is the engine on my 2000 mustang gt. I had to get rid of
the terrible plastic crap intake manifold. I'm also doing a few more upgrades to the suspension
and engine.

As for the SC on Craigslist, I get no response from anyone when I send a message.

Two for sale in Dallas and one in Tyler

One black and one silver for sale in Dallas. A white one in Tyler.
Let me know if you need help or someone to check them out.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the 93 you have. How much work does it need?
Have any pics? The pic i have up is the engine on my 2000 mustang gt. I had to get rid of
the terrible plastic crap intake manifold. I'm also doing a few more upgrades to the suspension
and engine.

As for the SC on Craigslist, I get no response from anyone when I send a message.

Hey Willie, shoot me an email at smms25@aol.com

I'll send you some pictures. Thanks!

Back