Slave CD player, mounting rail and harness

BUDXR7

Looking for everything in the subject line. Doesn’t necessarily need to be working but needs to look good. Let me know what you got.

c/d player

Looking for everything in the subject line. Doesn’t necessarily need to be working but needs to look good. Let me know what you got.

i think i have 1 from my 92 sc, it powered up but not sure it plays. i took this out from a 92 sc that had the motor( needed head gaskets) so the guy gave it to me cheap. will post some pics of what i have. thx tony.. for some reason a can't load the pics on here. send me ur email and i send u the pics.

Last edited:
i think i have 1 from my 92 sc, it powered up but not sure it plays. i took this out from a 92 sc that had the motor( needed head gaskets) so the guy gave it to me cheap. will post some pics of what i have. thx tony.. for some reason a can't load the pics on here. send me ur email and i send u the pics.

Thanks, let me know.

Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5681.JPG
    IMG_5681.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5682.JPG
    IMG_5682.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5683.JPG
    IMG_5683.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5684.JPG
    IMG_5684.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5687.JPG
    IMG_5687.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 151
Bump for the mounting rail or ideas on how to mount this....

Much to my chagrin, the thunderbird and cougar subwoofer mounting brackets are different... looking for a cougar mounting bracket now too.

Last edited:
Bump. Would like to put the stereo all back together... surely somebody has the jbl sub out of a cougar and the mounting rail for a slave CD player?????

I should have a mounting rail that I can remove easily....do you still need the CD player harness too?

I'm sure I have a couple of spare harnesses, but won't be able to get to them for a few weeks.

Back