Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moon roof instal

Starting to look more like a car .
    Still lots to do but its getting there.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice. I will never not love that colour on an SC. It is gorgeous.

Looking awesome.

Nice, progress is good

Thanks Guys, ya, I have had many colors of Thunderbirds, a few black, midnight blue [ nice ] , light blue , grey , green [ also nice ] , red , but I saw this color years ago on a 93 driving by my old house and that was it ,had to get one , even the white seats were a great match to the teal .. I still have the doors ,back panel trims and rear seat bottom in white just in case I want to switch it later, but I am liking the color combo with the black and grey interior so it will probably stay .
    As usual house reno and other bs are holding back the quick finish but it will get done .
    Will try to post more when I get a bit further on it .next is the moon roof unit installation .

That's starting to look great! I would be really itchy to drive it if it were in my stable.
    Alan

Thanks, ya I would like to drive it , but with only a couple of hundred hp it will get boring very quickly . really needs some power .. there was a guy on Kijiji selling a Mustang 94-95 5.0 supercharger Vortech bracket set , was going to grab it for an easy install of a vortech down the road but could not get out there to get it before it was sold ... wheels are turning on building a remote [ underneath behind the engine ] turbo set up .. I have a couple of GN turbos that will work perfect for the application but I really should be focusing on getting the 87 twin turbo car back to its original 351TT set up ... also would really like to continue with the 351W TT project I was building for an 89 SC , but with a newer chassis, at least a 94 .. will probably put Waynes old 351W shortblock into that one , but with iron Dart Sr heads , and my not so super secret cam selection of a Ford Motorsport X303 .. on the street the power range on that cam in a 351W is perfect for not ripping the tires off on the launch but with massive excelleration in the mid and top end .

Looking really good Dave. I look forward to seeing the car in its (better than) original glory.
    Denis

Thanks Denis, its moving along at a snails pace at the moment... still have to get it appraised and plated as well , I don't know if [ lack of ] Service Ontario is even open yet ? .
    Also have to decide about insurance, regular or specialty .

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    Looking really good Dave. I look forward to seeing the car in its (better than) original glory.
    Denis