Crank Position Sensor

Fordlover87

Hey all, I'm trying to find a crank position sensor for my 90 super coupe...... Not a single auto parts store has one! Is this a dealer only item or does anyone know where to get a new one? Not used?

I’m in Salt Lake City Utah. That doesn’t look like mine at all, mines a little small square with a pigtail coming out, and a bolt hole on each side

The photo says it's only a sample image, not the actual part for our cars.

That's a very low price, I think, and it says 30 day returns.

I checked AZ, which is where I bought one years back, and you're right...not available.

The 89-93 crank sensors are no longer available thru Ford or any aftermarket source. I've called several national Ford NOS search warehouses and none are left in the county. Best is to find a used one until someone comes up with a replacement.

Crank sensor

A quick call to the local NAPA has the crank sensor available at stores and Distribution centers all over the north west. The Echlin css# is still good. I worked there for 13 years.

I ordered one online from NAPA but I heard nothing back so I called them to follow up and was told that they are not available at all even though they still show up on their website.

Back