1990 35th Anniversary Part out

jman2000

Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if it's on it and pics if needed. Located in Wisconsin for local pickup or can ship as well. Car has a rod through the oil pan most everything is still on it.

Thanks,
Josh

what kind of shape is the body in ? is it worthy of an engine transplant or is it too far gone ?

I really don't think it's worth putting an engine in or I would have. It's rough...and missing pieces here and there...in my opionion just too far neglected.

People ask me about parts!! Anything and everything is still available. Car is damn near complete....make some offers. Good 5 speed! Most engine parts available and interior and exterior.

How about the 35th Anniversary accessories?

Looking especially for some nice floor mats (the gray / black striped ones).

I have the car cover and mats but are keeping them for my car I think.

WHOLE CAR STILL AVAILABLE! Who needs parts

Josh,
I don't need any parts, but I'm curious if you can send me pictures of the buck tag (tag on the radiator core) and the door sticker, along with the VIN? I've been collecting this information and working with Marti Reports to breakdown model information about the Super Coupe. My email is in my signature.

Josh,
I don't need any parts, but I'm curious if you can send me pictures of the buck tag (tag on the radiator core) and the door sticker, along with the VIN? I've been collecting this information and working with Marti Reports to breakdown model information about the Super Coupe. My email is in my signature.

I will get,the info off my 35th when I get it out of storage also.

I need a drivers seat back mine is ripped do you have one?

QUOTE=jman2000;1116075]bump....everything still available on this car darn near. Make an offer![/QUOTE]

Coolant Tank Sensor

I have a 91 SC. Do you by any chance have the coolant recovery tank sensor ?

Doug

URGENT NEED SC clutch pedal assembly

I need a manual SC clutch pedal assembly. Any chance you have one? or know someone else who might? willing to pay top dollar

I need a drivers seat back mine is ripped do you have one?

QUOTE=jman2000;1116075]bump....everything still available on this car darn near. Make an offer!
[/QUOTE]

I do have a drivers side seat, not good shape but it's all there. Shoot me an offer... too big to ship though.

I need a manual SC clutch pedal assembly. Any chance you have one? or know someone else who might? willing to pay top dollar

I do have it. Let me know exactly what you all need and pm me a little info on removal I've never taken one out. Shoot me an offer shipped.

Back